Create Account

BAELOR and Awards Commitee CORRUPT!

09-23-2020, 12:13 PMBasedMinkus Wrote:
09-23-2020, 11:27 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: This isn’t news.

The awards committee has mostly been a joke for a while. Not saying there aren’t good people in there, just that it could be run better. Bias seems to run amok at times. It’s always been that way though, I was told that in S31 lol.

Anyway, Each team should have a representative and shouldn’t be allowed to vote for their own team. Ez pz.

It’s not gonna change though.

If there is one person in the SHL that shouldn't complain about bias, it is you bud.
I mean this is why he thinks it's such a concern tbqh.

Honestly, just looked at my voting ballot and of ALL the BUF nominees this season, of which there were many, the only ones I voted a Buffalo player/member for 1st in the final voting were for Playoff MVP and Best Coach. I think anyone who has worked with me in a capacity where I could display bias would be able to testify to the fact that I am not someone who allows bias/allegiances to get in the way of making the correct decisions.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: BAELOR and Awards Commitee CORRUPT! - by Baelor Swift - 09-23-2020, 12:36 PM