Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

2020 has been an incredibly difficult year and with the end-of-year holiday season upon us it's a time to be hopeful and think  future blah blah whatever you know the stuff

For this mPT, the task is simple: say something nice about someone else in the league. I know people love to do sarcastic things like "oh hey @Gwdjohnson i like how you are always so bad and smelling bad and youre a big loser haha you sux!" but let's all drop that schtick for this week and say something legitimately nice about someone in the league. Someone you respect or are thankful for or appreciate in some way or another. Brighten someone's day!

25 words minimum saying something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.

You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling that requirement.

This PT will close Sunday, December 27th at 11:59pm ET.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Messages In This Thread
S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by hotdog - 12-21-2020, 01:12 AM