Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

The main people I want to thank are, of course, my peeps on the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Y'all are the greatest, and I wouldn't give up on y'all for the world.

@trella @hockeyiscool , you guys have done a LOT for the franchise since taking it over a few months ago after my little oopsie-doodle. It's only gonna get better from here fellas.

@Fitted2106 your enthusiasm for Tampa Bay is honestly unmatched, and I absolutely love that. We're almost at the promised land, and I'm more than ready to experience it with you

@PremierBromanov You were one of my first player acquisitions when I was GM, and you have been nothing but a blast and a huge help since then. I will always appreciate that!

@Rangerjase You were a part of my first big trade when I began blowing it up, and I will never regret getting you as a player and a person. You helped keep the LR alive during those early rebuilding days, and I'm very glad you're around today.

@Matty7478 I will always be grateful that you guided me towards Hitoribocchi, even if you are... unfortunate (note to the graders: this is a reference to the anime pls don't take away tpe). Beyond that, I'm really glad you've stuck around. You've been awesome, both in Tampa and in Newfoundland, and I'm really excited to see where you career takes you.

@Rankle Although I don't see you as much in the LR, I appreciate that you've stuck around with the franchise through thick and thin. Ronlain is a stud and I can't wait to see what the future holds for him!

@TomHanks You are a fantasy messiah and that in itself is amazing. Beyond that, you work incredibly hard on the ISFL, and I appreciate the work that you put in, even if it isn't on the SHL.

@peej2189 @Jericson You guys were late-round picks back when I drafted y'all, and those end up being misses a lot of the time. To say y'all were hits would be an understatement: y'all have put in a bunch of work over the past few seasons and it shows. Keep at it, and great things will come!

@MyLittleHexx I've known you since before you were a Cuda, but I'm really glad to be a teammate with you in Tampa. I know you do have a bit of a rep on the site, but you've been nothing but a great guy on the site since I've met you.

@Pythonic @ThisSeemsFishy @rum_ham @Wearingabear @FlappyGiraffe @ddrector @FlappyGiraffe @Muford @Jorec @W19eaver (I hope I didn't miss anyone: if I did I apollogize immensely) You guys are about to be my teammates in a season or two, and all I want to say is that you guys have been great not only in earning TPE and gearing up to be part of an incredibly strong franchise, but as people as well. It's gonna be quite the journey over the next few seasons, and I'm more than ready to share it with you guys.

@JSS @Jepox @sköldpaddor @Kalakar @Noble @"BoucherFan12" @ztevans @Pris @Jenny @Fantobens Once a cuda always a cuda I say. To this day, I have very fond memories of being in the Tampa LR with you guys, and for quite a few of you, I'm sorry I wasn't able to get as competitive as I had hoped when I took over the franchise, but it seems quite a few of you guys have found the success you deserve. I will always cheer on for you guys, maybe not as members of certain teams, but as a friend.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by MCP_ - 12-25-2020, 01:44 PM