Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

I am inevitably going to miss someone on this and I am so sorry if I do because there are so many people I could never thank enough for being here in this league for me and being such amazing friends that I could have never dreamed of knowing. <3

@FuzzSHL - To start with you. I couldn't be happier that we ended up GMing together. You have been a treasure to serve under as a co-gm and I couldn't be happier that you chose me to lead the team with you. Thank you for being such a kind friend over the years on site (doesn't even feel like that long) and I couldn't be happier that you and sloth ended up being the picks we got in NOLA during that S46 expansion draft that not only helped nola thrive but also really cemented a friendship that I would never trade for anything.

@slothfacekilla - To say you are my best friend on the site is probably an understatement. Since S45 and you coming into Halifax I can't remember a day going by that we didn't at least say something to the other in some capacity. I know we blow each other's PMs up enough with how much we talk but I really wouldn't change that for anything in the world. You have been my ride or die for a long time on the site (sorry badwolf Wink ) and I can never say how much I truly appreciate everything that you do for me my friend. Thank you. 

@JKortesi81 - It's all been said before but I can do it again. You were my first close friend on the site, my mentor. Everything I learned in the league, good or bad, came from you at one point or another. I've been able to confide in you on site for 3.5 years now and even with everything that happened the way it did with me departing NOLA I still gladly call you one of my best friends. Could never thank you enough for all you've done for me on site and even in real life, like flying down to Florida to come to my wedding and buying even more wine for said wedding lol. I love you brother. 

@Evok - I know we don't really talk near as much as we used to but I still consider you a great friend. For a long time there we were definitely inseparable when it came to things and I'd never change that. You were even amazing enough to fly down for my wedding and that memory will always stay with me with how fun that entire night was for us all. I hope things have been going well for you and I'm so happy to see your player doing well in the league yet again as well as you GMing an amazing team. <3

@sve7en - You have only been in the league a short time but you've made such a large impact on everyone in that time it would be so hard to not include you here. You have helped so much in LAP since Fuzz and I came in as well as everything behind the scenes there and just the fantastic job you do in Carolina and have allowed me to help you there when I can with what little I can, truly thank you. And if you ever make that only fans I will write so much more here for you. 

There's so many more I would love to continue writing about and I wish I had enough time to do it all but with it being a holiday weekend at the in laws that I need to sneak away to even do this much for I need to wrap this up in a fast way. 

To everyone I tag here, I wish I had the time to write a full blurb for you all like I had done above but just know that I truly appreciate you all just the same and you have each made my life on this site so much more enjoyable that I could ever fully explain. I love you all <3

@Steelhead77 @Clint Eastwood @ to every single LAP player who I love to be able to GM for. @ACapitalChicago @Ace @Bruins10 @Huck24 @Eggy216 @Obsidian311 @Nobody @Mazatt @ztevans @ my entire recruitment team who works so hard and I appreciate so much. @hotdog @ml002 @Blastmeaway

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by thedangazone - 12-26-2020, 01:55 PM