Create Account

Bouchard chokes on a chicken wing

Maxime Bouchard was found dead last night after eating 4.2 kilograms of chicken nuggets. It appears a full chicken wing somehow got deep fried and lodged in his throat. He will miss the upcoming season, and every season after that.

It's sad for me to say but it's time to retire the old man. Thank you to absolutely everyone who has helped and supported me in each way in the league. Thank you also for having me as your Head Banker and Pick Tracker. Thanks to Gabe for enabling me to be the only person in SHL history (to my knowledge) to be exempt from IIHF participation. Thank you for the awards.

To my brothers and sisters in the Dragons and Armada, you were the absolute best teammates I could have asked for. You are all the reason I ever even got to '2k'. I'll still poke around in the discords from time to time.

I don't know if or when I'll recreate, and that's the only reason I'm writing this the way I am. So if it is a final farewell, at least it's here.

Sorry Maxime was kinda bunk, but the S50 cup and most assists in the first season of FHM was nice.
Wish I could tag everyone, but there's just too many of you. You know who you are <3

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Messages In This Thread
Bouchard chokes on a chicken wing - by Weretarantula - 10-08-2021, 10:27 PM
RE: Bouchard chokes on a chicken wing - by Wally - 10-08-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: Bouchard chokes on a chicken wing - by Katth - 10-09-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: Bouchard chokes on a chicken wing - by Ragnar - 10-09-2021, 06:18 AM