Create Account

EDM Trades - Thoughts from an Old GM

Oh boy do I have a lot of thoughts here. Obviously as your co for 3 seasons I think we built something special, and brought in a lot of great names like Spartan, Gabe, Wozy, and Ty, plus I drafted the guy who would become my best friend in Jimmy. I also have to keep telling myself it’s not my fault EDM hit a rebuild since I was the firsts 59 to leave after I asked to go to SFP. So yes it’s hard to see it all change but we stepped down for a reason, and it’s HFFO’s time to lead. I wouldn’t be too upset at the Spartan trade since I basically did the same thing to get him to SFP lol. And I think Sven was right, this wasn’t a team that was going to be a cup contender without major changes, and it seems like so far everyone is happy with their new homes. I know personally leaving EDM was hard but I’m so glad I did it because SFP really is amazing #Simp4Toast. I know a lot of the talk is around “legacies being destroyed” but you can’t let someone take over the team then get mad they’re doing what they think is best. I’m always open to talk if you’d like, and I certainly understand your feelings. At the same time, HFFO is just doing what’s best for EDM, as sad as it can be on the emotional side.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Messages In This Thread
EDM Trades - Thoughts from an Old GM - by boom - 06-19-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: EDM Trades - Thoughts from an Old GM - by JNH - 06-20-2022, 12:02 AM
RE: EDM Trades - Thoughts from an Old GM - by Bfine - 06-19-2022, 11:23 PM