Create Account

Queen Elizabeth II has passed away at the age of 96
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2022, 11:49 AM by Grapehead.)

09-08-2022, 11:12 PMjumpSeat Wrote:
09-08-2022, 06:14 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Counter point, it's rad when old racist oppressors die and the real tragedy here is she lived into old age

It's interesting you bring up the idea of counter points, as normally I'm very interested in looking at both sides. In this case however I wonder what's to be gained? I'm in no position to judge whether charges like this are true or not, and frankly I suspect I'd never be able to "prove" it one way or the other.  So the question of whether she was a hero or a villain of history seems rather moot.

That said, you certainly are entitled to your opinion. I just hope it's well informed.

If you're unfamiliar with the crimes of the british monarchy, perhaps you should just keep quiet and not expect others to hold their tongue just cause some old bag kicked it.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Queen Elizabeth II has passed away at the age of 96 - by Grapehead - 09-09-2022, 11:49 AM