Create Account

Biggest Draft Surprises [2x Draft Media]

02-01-2024, 09:16 AMboom Wrote: They weren’t an issue until Provorov decided his feelings were more important than showing up for an inclusion initiative. Before this season, there were no issues because no homophobic players cared enough to make this their hill to die on. The NHL got rid of them because they’re cowards who badly screwed up and dumped a young, untapped market of fans who have largely been historically rejected by sports and iinstead pandered to a much older population of largely cishet men who were already their fanbase. It was a huge misstep.
I agree NHL messed up, and are cowards.

I think you chose the wrong NHLer to dunk on, though--Eric Staal, who lied about having never worn a pride jersey, is the guy we should be dragging. I'm going to give a small bit of grace for cultural context around Russians amid fears of the Kremlin murdering their families for dissent.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest Draft Surprises [2x Draft Media] - by hhh81 - 02-01-2024, 11:16 AM