Create Account

S42 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What is your player's name and position?
Dank Boija Right Winger
2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?
I'm looking for solid team that has future
3. What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
I don't think there's people that have floorball and soccer background like me and i think i can show those skills off!
4. How important is playing time to you for your rookie season?
As a Rookie i don't expect to get much game time at all since i'm a rookie and you need to test me before giving me position on the team!
5. What is more important to you: winning or an active locker room?
Active Locker room for sure. With active locker room we can really come together as a team and win!
6. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I'm from Finland. I played soccer and floorball before starting ice hockey and i have a dog!
7. What is your favorite NHL team and player?
I don't really have favorite team but i support Toronto and Vegas! For player i must say Leo Komarov
8. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how interested in becoming a Halifax Raider are you?
10. I'm interested to be on any team right now!
9. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how active do you plan on being?
9. I will be as active as i possibly can i! ofcourse i also have real life that will affect how tired i am

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Messages In This Thread
RE: S42 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - by Snussu - 07-08-2018, 07:07 AM