Create Account

Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
My player is Kiko Rytmeyr. Backstory here.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I'm hoping to work on the defense stat of my player. I'll need to put some serious work into that to make a well-rounded player. 
I'll have to play to my strength for now though, which is my high offensive ceiling.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
Should have 1-2 hours/ day minimum.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
Hobbies: Board games, video games, bass guitar, following the NHL religiously.
Personality: Outgoing. I like to be involved with as many things as possible to keep me busy. 
Life situation. Work in IT, working towards some Networking certs.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
I have installed on my PC and my phone. I use it regularly for the r/hockey and r/ottawasenators servers. 

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
I'd like to achieve some success in my first couple season. Hoping to model my player after EK and PK Subban. 

8. Please post your favorite meme
Too hard to pick a favourite, but this one is my current: https://twitter.com/senssensei/status/99...1292251136

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure, please let me know if I can answer anything else!

[Image: ThatIrishFellow.gif]
[Image: SMJHL-Scarecrows.png]
[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Messages In This Thread
Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread - by ml002 - 06-28-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread - by TMI - 07-06-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread - by ThatIrishFellow - 07-08-2018, 11:50 AM