Create Account

S46 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 02:02 AM by vbottas17.)

1- Player name, position and Discord ID (if you have Discord)

Thomas Bathory, defenseman, bring back chatzy

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)

Two way defenseman who can provide offense

3- Are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league (please be detailed)?

Im not new but the SHL is constantly evolving, I'm happy to be a part of the next chapter of the league.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?

Yep. Doesn't seem to help my player though Smile)

5- What are your expectations from the team that drafts you?

Hoping to go somewhere with a great locker room that wants to win and believes I can contribute in both areas.

6- What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?

Experience with the sim, early start for my draft class so I can hopefully contribute more by post-season and throughout the regular season as well. My history with the team.

7- Would you like to be a member of the Halifax Raiders, why or why not?

Yeah definitely. The teams an awesome group of people and i believe the Raiders are a great team to be a part of. It was a lot of fun to latch on for the end of last season and i would be very happy to continue with the team. I would love to contribute to Halifax's next championship.

8- Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week, 3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

You know me, I've been a 5 haha

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

Sure.

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?

Nope.

11- What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Close-knit locker rooms lead to improvement anong the team and championships in juniors.

12- How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

Probably 3 seasons? My draft season and two send-down seasons.

13- Very important……..Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes only because I've had them two times in the last week. This could change if I ever get a waffle iron!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread - by vbottas17 - 02-05-2019, 02:01 AM