Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

GM's Son last interaction with a baby was when one was offered to him for him to sign the forehead of. He signed the forehead of the baby of course

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Having a bouncing two year old means it hasn't been that long since JR Frankenstero held her as a baby, and the greatest part was that was when she pulled on his beard and then peed all over him...

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

The St. Louis scarecrows team went to a baby convention while they were playing a game in Colorado. The convention won a Guinea world record for most babies in one place at one time other than in China.

Jay isn't great with children, all he knows how to do is make some funny faces to try and make it laugh. Doesn't always work and usually there's more crying

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

When Mänty visited his hometown for the Christmas he also met briefly with some of his cousins, oldest which had just became mom had their baby with them an Jani did take lot of effort to stay as far away from him so he wouldn't have to hold the baby for photos, failing to do so in the end ofcourse.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Kenny's last interaction with a baby was back when he was still wrestling. A fan had been crazy enough to bring his baby to a show and wanted Kenny to sign his baby before heading out to the ring, and Kenny was very weirded out by this and declined.

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Paul Bondage made an angry face at a baby in the stands after he scored his last goal at an away game. The baby was not happy about it.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Adam just met his niece, who was born 2 months ago. He held her briefly. It was uncomfortable at first, but it only took a few short moments for him to relax and enjoy the experience.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Bernard Lodge's last interaction with a baby was with one of the many little ones in his extended family back in England. He finds holding a baby to be much more stressful than tending the net!

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

Lord Raidens last interaction with a baby was today. It is his own baby. Raiden is getting up there in age in terms of hockey but still young at heart. The baby boy is his third kid. He loves bringing the family to the rink and gettin them on the ice as early as possible

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Rowan has last seen his 2 nephew's quite a bit ago. His entire family resides in Ireland, and he hasn't been able to see them since the Christmas break. But Rowan loves being an uncle and taking care of his nephews.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Jay's last experience with a baby was holding my little brother after he was born. I was seven years old at the time and I didn't drop him so that was a success.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Jack St. Clair just had Christmas with his extended family and there was a baby there. Babies are fun, so he spent the night making the baby laugh.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Interactions with babies are a regular occurrence in Time's household between friends and family, but the most memorable recent moment came at the end of last season when his daughter sat in the Challenge Cup after the win in Philadelphia

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

My last interaction with a baby was full of crying. My tears went away when I dropped my nephew back off at my brother's and went home happy knowing I don't have to deal with that on a daily basis.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France