Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

Happy Birthday SHL! I've been around for 20 of your 75 seasons and hope to last for 20 more at least.  I appreciate this league and all the entertainment it's given me

Holy 75 seasons already. What an impressive milestone that is. And with how well the league is going hopefully there will be at least a further 75 seasons. Happy to be a part of such a great league.

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

75 seasons is crazy, huge props to everyone who has been able to make the site run for as long as it has. Let's get to 100 seasons

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Jesus this league is old! 75 seasons and counting is insane. There have been a lot of people that helped get us here and there are more to come. Here is to another 75 seasons.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Happy Anniversary to my side piece, the SHL! We're going on 55 seasons together and despite all that you've put me through and the fact that you've never given me a cup, it's been a blast!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

This league has meant a lot to me, right from my first season here, season four. It has grown and blossomed in ways we never thought possible. Congrats SHL on 75 amazing seasons! Here is to the next 75.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2024, 04:35 PM by _Blitz_. Edited 1 time in total.)

Happy 75th Anniversary & congratulations to the SHL! Just think, May of next year is 15 years of the SHL! We've made so much progress since the last major milestone in S50. Here's to many more seasons and years of fun and great community!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

thank you shl for existing for 75 long years. or seasons, rather. you have been an enormous positive in my life for the last 4 years and hopefully more to come.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=665ea534&is=665d53b4&hm=80...8cd6be61d&]
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2024, 05:51 PM by Slappydoodle. Edited 1 time in total.)

Happy Anniversary to the SHL on 75 seasons of hockey related hijinks. It's been 53 seasons since I joined, which in some ways feels like an eternity, but also the blink of an eye

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Happy 75th birthday (?) SHL. You are, and have been, officially old now. Players that played in S1 are likely dead (how many hockey players make it to 95+ years old?). And don't we throw in a "cha cha cha" in the happy birthday song now too?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Happy 75 season anniversary to the league! Looking forward to draft class number 100. I might just save myself for that moment where we hit triple digits.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Happy Anniversary SHL!! It’s been a fun ride since joining many months ago. Lots has changed in a short time and I’m excited to see the league continue to grow

Happy anniversary everyone!! 75 seasons is no joke. This is only my 2nd season but I can see how you guys have kept this place strong for 75 seasons!!

happy 75th anniversary to the simulation hockey league website league team thing. diamonds are a girl's best friend and it's the diamond anniversary so i want another ring. pls and thx

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

happy birthday shl, hard to believe that I've been here for more than 2/3rds of it all. And it just keeps growing. Big ups congrats to everyone whos been here for any part of it

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers