Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Keeping It Up

The Syndicate had an impressive preseason, finishing near the top of the leaderboard.  They will sustain it as they have a bunch of beauties on their roster and as long as @Tylar stops embezzling money, they have all the tools needed to keep it up.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 04:44 AM by Acsolap.)

I think the Undisputable number one candidate for not being able to translate virility from the pre to the regular season has got to be @Boomcheck. Every off season around about time to negotiate a new contract, preferably 10x10, Carter II explodes out of the blocks and makes a case for being one of the big horse meats in the league. Inevitably though once the regular season that hardness that personified his pre season starts to fade and performances start to droop. His desire to pump the opposition wanes and the quest to put a DAR NOM in the belly of his trophy cabinet just sort of dribbles out at the end leaving nothing but a sense of embrassment and dissatisfaction for everyone involved.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

A player who I expect to struggle a bunch compared to how he started is Cameron Carter II. A major contract and a struggling shot % has brought him into pure statistical regression. I expect him to struggle a bit this year.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

The Task:
Kit Smeb had an interesting pre-season where he scored a lot but it's unlikely that will continue. There have been rumors that Kit Smebs large ego has rubbed the other Smebs the wrong way and they have made a pact not to pass him the puck all season.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Calgary always seem to be near the top of the heap recently and I don't see that changing. They still have a solid team and I expect their pre-season success to reflect in the regular season. Anything can happen after a few trades but Calgray look like a team to beat right now.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

ez shit. Player who overperformed on the ice in preseason: pylonne extraordinaire anastasia o’koivu. this bitch actually managed to be useful (¿?) and win the turd. which is cute, but she’s not even good enough at being a goon to do that. she ain’t going to rack up that many PIMs in the regular season. which means she’s not even bad enough to be a meme. she’s just thoroughly mediocre. and balance will be restored.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

If there is anyone who has proven putting up ridiculous stats can look easy, it’s Nicolaj Muller @esilverm. He averaged over a point per game in the preseason, which is just picking up where he left off at the end of last regular season. If you ask me, he could score more points than he did last year. Once again playing with Mika Kandinsky and now with Barrett Blackwood, this a top line for the Crows that’s poised to set more records. Wouldn’t that be something?

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

Option 2: Lil Manius @Bonk was looking strong again in the preseason, throwing down 43 points and making a statement. After two consecutive elite seasons, Manius is a multi-cat fantasy dream and has secured his place among the league's finest. Everyone knows he's legit by now; there's no question that he'll continue to work magic out there on the ice, especially as long as he's out there with Jason Visser. It wouldn't be surprising to me if he improved on his preseason performance, in fact, in the regular season; he's good enough to pace at a point per game. One of these years he's going to eclipse the 50 point mark. Is that year this year? It remains to be seen but it would not surprise me at all. He'll be looking to keep up the pace out of the gate, but his preseason points total was assist heavy. Manius knows how to score goals so if his shooting percentage rebounds past the unusually low 6.80% it was at in the preseason, he'll be right at that 20 goal, 50 point mark that he is more than capable of achieving.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Jason Visser @ToeDragon84 was very impressive in the preseason and I think he can keep it up because he's been so impressive for year.s He is really an ageless wonder and I'm confident he's going to have another awesome season as the jets captain.

hi

I think Toronto definitely overperformed in the preseason and will not continue that same play into the regular season. Mikhail Lokitonov is a superstar, but the rest of the squad is severely lacking and not enough to get them to a playoff spot.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

A likely candidate to take a step backwards following the preseason is Toronto. They posted the best record in the preseason, but they are unquestionably one of the weaker teams in the league. Furthermore, their defense allowed a ton of shots (14th out of 16 in the league), which does not bode well for regular season success.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

A team that is a little underwhelming right now are the St. Louis Scarecrows, they had a decent preseason but so far wasn't translated into the regular season. While some rookies have started to heat up most of the team is trying to get to build some momentum,

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Jon Toner isn't going to out block me again this year.

Not this year, not again. I REFUSE TO LET IT HAPPEN TONER! I REFUSE!!!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

@goldenglutes underperformed in the pre season. With the help of Trojan brand condoms I expect him to score at least a hatty every game, maybe even two. DOTY material

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

The Toronto North Stars performance in the preseason was very impressive, but a quick look at their roster and it makes you think that it was all smoke and mirrors. They have the worst OV rating of any team roster in the SIM, and only one skater with an 80+ OV rating. I know TBB somehow pulled off a weird record last season but I do not see Toronto doing it this season. So far the regular season is proving to be a bit more realistic as they have just 1 win in the first 9 games.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway