Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Players & Pets day

Back in the days, I would bring my dog Spiky, a Golden, to the arena. He was the goofiest dog, always had that stupid face (in a good way) that made me laugh. I would pet him on the top of his back where the tail is and on the neck at the same time and he would go crazy. Now he is dead and I really miss bringing him to the arena.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Tanner lives at home with his girlfriend and two dogs, Bleu and Hunter, both of shepherd decent. They are very energetic dogs and always seem to be getting into mischief.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I have two shih tzus. They're both lazy little shitheads but very loving. They've been raised to think they're small humans and as a result have become spoiled little assholes sometimes but more than anything they're just happy to be around their people. They're getting pretty old and have had some health scares lately but they're still going strong

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Denver Wolfe grew up on a farm and had many animals around him at all times. This lead him to get two dogs when he moved to North America to play hockey. One of them is a Golden Retriever, her name is Daisy, the second dog is a Pitbull, her name is Lucy. Both of the dogs are around the same age, still some pup years left in them before their adult lives so plenty of time to spend with Denver while he continues his career. He's happy with his decision, would love to have more and likely will get more as his bank account gets phat and he can move out into his own place comfortably. For now, being in an apartment, two pets is the maximum allowed and he has to abide by this rule.

I have a pet minuture lion/great white shark/ part show cat. He is named Cyrus and reigns supreme over all other beings. He has the appetite of 7 elephants and is as intelligent as a killer whale. Still trying to get Wasty to change the Panthers logo to his image.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

JT always wanted a dog, but with the amount of travel that is required of being a hockey player he didn't feel right living one home so often while he was away. Now that JT is engaged though, him and his fiance have begun looking at dogs to adopt at the shelter. They have not yet picked one, but one chocolate lab named Makayla has caught their eye.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

I have a pet lion that I take everywhere, just so that I am reminded that I am a lion and there ain't no human that can do better than I do.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Two off-seasons ago, Otis B. Driftwood was on a major bender, boozing and chasing the dragon, when he wound up in a late night, high stakes poker game in the back of a traveling circus. He woke up two days later, in Sheboygan Wisconsin, spooning between the bearded lady and the strongman, somehow now in possession of a cigarette smoking, bourbon drinking orangutan. Otis worked hard to break the ape’s self-destructive habits. In a real success story the orangutan, now named Rufus T. Firefly, no longer smokes cigarettes and drinks bourbon. He now smokes cigars and drinks gin martinis. These two have become inseparable companions. Rufus has become well known around the Big Parm, primarily for his incessant, public masturbation.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

My dog, Jorah, is a rescue Pitbull who loves watching hockey.  He also loves kids and other dogs but is a freak about them.  So it's a perfect event to really just overwhelm his senses.  If you hear what sounds like a toddler shrieking with anxious excitement, that's probably my boy.

(true life pet facts, see avatar)

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

My Irish Wolfhound named Saorise, goes hunting with me every off-season. After buying a place in Chicago, I was finally able to bring her over from Ireland. We live right by the Lake so we go running and stuff all the time. She loves being outside and is a really good dog. I don't know how I lived without her during the last few seasons.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Knute have two dogs a german shepherd and a dobermann he also have two cats, they get along well and play with each other. Have pets, its fun

[Image: knute.jpg]

Well of course Zadina who tends to be a player that stays to him self. Zadina of course went with two cats to keep him company on his off days and when he needs some company for a pre game nap. His two cats named Oliver (aka Ollie) who is an orange tabby, and Sullivan (aka Sully) who is a black and white tabby. The dynamic duo keep Zadina company through out the year.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

I always bring my dog, June, to the locker room on off-days when I can. I show her around and have her play with the people working around the arena for a little fun break.

Jøln DuBølk does not have a pet as of now, but he would like to have a black lab like he did during his childhood. He went to the rink with DuBølk each day, and was always with him throughout his juniors career.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Lagerfield has a beautiful pet rock. It's a rare pet rock that can only be found on the planet Mars. His pet rock is named Gary

[Image: 3.png]