Create Account

ANA/BDonini Punishments

Imagine tampering and thinking you'd get away with it

[Image: giphy.gif]

01-23-2020, 11:07 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:01 AMThunfish Wrote: That seems rather... violent for punishment, I think.

Granted I do have a bias but I do think the draft picks are a bit too much? I had a lot of fun at Anaheim's locker room when I was at the juniors and they probably are a key reason why I stuck around. Dunno how the other juniors are but I think that's unneeded.
Violent?? Is one of the punishments flogging Donini?

You didn't hear? They'll be crucifying him at noon after he receives his public stoning.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-23-2020, 11:07 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:01 AMThunfish Wrote: That seems rather... violent for punishment, I think.

Granted I do have a bias but I do think the draft picks are a bit too much? I had a lot of fun at Anaheim's locker room when I was at the juniors and they probably are a key reason why I stuck around. Dunno how the other juniors are but I think that's unneeded.
Violent?? Is one of the punishments flogging Donini?
Violent towards the junior team who serves mostly to give playing time to new players or recreates, yes.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

01-23-2020, 11:09 AMXLeafer Wrote: Imagine tampering and thinking you'd get away with it

Good thing there was no tampering then

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-22-2020, 11:51 PMAlexF Wrote: For what it's worth I won't play in S52 if I can't do it with Anaheim.

I mean...I'm new and all....but this doesn't help how this looks...

Raptors S52 SMJHL Entry Draft First Overall Selection Raptors 
norway Chris Cerullo - Center norway 

01-23-2020, 11:24 AMChrisFromRMNB Wrote:
01-22-2020, 11:51 PMAlexF Wrote: For what it's worth I won't play in S52 if I can't do it with Anaheim.

I mean...I'm new and all....but this doesn't help how this looks...

Come for the hockey, stay for the drama.

01-23-2020, 11:26 AMVandy Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:24 AMChrisFromRMNB Wrote: I mean...I'm new and all....but this doesn't help how this looks...

Come for the hockey, stay for the drama.

https://twitter.com/CerulloChris/status/...3703020548

01-23-2020, 11:09 AMXLeafer Wrote: Imagine tampering and thinking you'd get away with it
[Image: PXlu08s.jpg]

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 11:31 AM by WannabeFinn.)

01-23-2020, 11:12 AMThunfish Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:07 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Violent?? Is one of the punishments flogging Donini?
Violent towards the junior team who serves mostly to give playing time to new players or recreates, yes.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-23-2020, 11:30 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:12 AMThunfish Wrote: Violent towards the junior team who serves mostly to give playing time to new players or recreates, yes.

Again I am new, but I believe I am supposed to say..."Where did you get that GIF of someone talking to Vancouver's GM?"

01-23-2020, 11:33 AMChrisFromRMNB Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:30 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Again I am new, but I believe I am supposed to say..."Where did you get that GIF of someone talking to Vancouver's GM?"

Im trying to abstain from this chat for the time being but holy fuck @dmills3 this guy roasted you. Not only did he call you dumb but got your height correct as well.

01-23-2020, 11:34 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:33 AMChrisFromRMNB Wrote: Again I am new, but I believe I am supposed to say..."Where did you get that GIF of someone talking to Vancouver's GM?"

Im trying to abstain from this chat for the time being but holy fuck @dmills3 this guy roasted you. Not only did he call you dumb but got your height correct as well.

Let me back in GA, I’ll steer Vancouver back to the cup

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

can confirm that vancouvers GM is short, balding, and is inept enough to die of drinking poisoned wine that he poisoned himself

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I gotta say if someone told me a writer for RMNB would be here on the SHL making fun of Millsy for being short alongside me, I woulda called them a coward and a fool. And yet here we are. What a world we live in

@dmills3 love u short king, u 5'6 but a great texter

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

We stan a short king