Create Account

S53 WFT #3 - Candles (???)

Nick has always liked the smell of the outdoors. Something about being in nature is oddly relaxing. That’s why he’d probably gravitate towards something like a pine needle scented candle

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 08:05 PM by charlieconway.)

[Image: EZNuwe7.jpg]

realized spelling mistake after upload but ultimately it fits

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

If there's any scent I would want to see as a candle it would have to be a 7 layer thanksgiving candle that lets off a new scent as it burns down to the next layer.

Layer 1 is the smell of fresh bread and butter since that is what we always start our family thanksgiving with.

Layer 2 is green bean cassarole as we start to dig into the actual sides of the meal.

Layer 3 is roast turkey as we get a strong scent to rep the main dish. My family also wraps the turkey in bacon so add some of that to the smell.

Layer 4 is cranberry sauce to offer a sharp contrast to the turkey scent much like their culinary counterparts.

Layer 5 is mashed potatos and gravy to give another comfy and cozy smell.

Layer 6 is butter sweet corn with a slight chili aroma to round out the main course

Layer 7 is apple pie. My family has never been big on pumpkin or pecan pie so apple it is. Alternatively we could go with blackberry.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Kirkby has had many piss poor money investment schemes over his career and thats why he is perennially broke. This time everything is different though. Introducing Rex's hockey glove candle with Kirkby's own authentic glove sweat smell from the same gloves he has worn has entire SHL career. Who wouldn't want their house to have that incredible fetid aroma of sweat and blood and more sweat wafting through their hallways and living rooms. The perfect candle for a romantic night in the bedroom.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Luke would have the smell of a old oak tree, a fresh italian ice smell (as he is always out on the ice), and some sweat

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Gunnar's signature candle smells like the most delicious cinnamon bun, fresh out of the oven. It has that delicious yeasty bread smell, that warm, homey scent that wraps around you like a warm hug, layered with the brightness of cinnamon and the subtle spice of cardamom. It evokes thoughts of wintertime, of the comforting feeling of being tucked up under the softest blanket on the most comfortable couch in front of a fire that is burning at exactly the right intensity to keep you warm in the shortest dreary days of winter, when the sun rises too late and sets too soon, when staying warm and cozy feels like an accomplishment, and the greatest happiness is found in peaceful afternoons at home with your family.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

The scent for Brady's candle is bacon and eggs. That's the breakfast of champions and what he has every morning. And then when you get to the bottom third of the candle it changes to cinnamon cause you KNOW he's having that good glazed shit for dessert.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

[Image: HQFhQcc.jpg]

Tony Pepperoni's scent is pretty obvious in my opinion. It's a pizza scented candle. It's a simple pepperoni pizza and it'll piss off your family and friends when you invite them over and they think you have pizza ready but you really don't.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

The signature Luc-Pierre Lespineau-Lebrunette candle is a nice refreshing scent for anyone who loves to smell like they're right on the rink in the 80s. The sweaty armpots from an unwashed jersey, fresh blood from a broken nose, the chilli dog some guy got in the front row are just some of the aromas you might pick up from this

My scent of candle is "Okabe Vanilla Scented with sweaty glove". The reasoning is because Okabe likes to recycle his sweat for a good cause so every purchased candle goes to charity to stop people from sweating.

[Image: 336.jpg]

The scent of my candle would be irish moss, clean spring water, a hint of whiskey in an oak barrel, combined with a little jasmine and wild flower. This is basically all the best smells in the world.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Hartmann's signature candle would be a mixture of scents, with fresh ice, milk and money. Ice is the best scent in the world for hockey players, Milk smells nice and represents the Swiss cheese that they're so famous for, and also the smell of freshly minted money to remind people of that first-round draft selection.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

As many know I am a fan of Korean food. With that in mind I am happy to announce my Korean bbq and kimchi scented candle. Torture yourself all day with delicious smells that you can't eat.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 09:38 PM by Lime.)

Steve Harrington's candle would be called "Pass" and it would smell like Farrah Fawcett hairspray. The wick would be made out of real hair from my head. It makes a great gift for that someone special in your life that you know deep down loves Steve more than you. The smell will linger for an uncomfortably long amount of time, until you feel like I'm really there. And then I will emerge from behind the curtains, because I really am there. In fact, that's just a random candle from Walmart you lit. You can't afford my candle. You've been smelling my actual hair this entire time. You're frightened at first but you quickly relax. Its just me, Steve. You know me. I would never hurt you. You feel safe. You feel like you can finally reveal your true self to somebody - to me. You open up your heart. I steal it. I pass it to Slatt Potts. He scores.

And the scent fades.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate