Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2021, 03:10 AM by Muford.)

If we’re being honest, there is only one alien that I can think of in the league and that’s none other then Julio Tokolosh. The reasoning is plain and simple, a walking, talking, skating, killer cow. There aint no way anything about that is actually normal and he is the biggest alien that we all know.

(56 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Monkey D Luffy is an alien. How do I know this? Because whenever we played Among Us, he was quite literally the imposter over half the time. A literal alien in real life can certainly and would certainly make themselves an alien in a video game. It's only natural.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

I've been saying for a very long time that goalies are weird. It only takes a little digging to discover that goalies may indeed be the aliens invading this league. Who do you know wants to stand in front of a guy on skates slapping a rubber puck at you 100 mph? I know I don't know anyone, it has to be aliens. The whole equipment they have to wear for "protection" covers up any extra limbs they have pretty well too. When someone says something weird in the locker room, it's usually a goalie. They can't quite understand sarcasm either..

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

I have suspected that Name Redacted is an alien for sometime now. Maybe an AI from a distant universe. My reasoning is that his name is obviously a mistake a machine intelligence would make and his flawed programming that fails to turn on "goaltending" until the first shot has gone into the net.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

I think that Karl Krashwagen is most likely an alien - he was not on anybody's radar before the season began and now finishing up, he lead the league with 41 goals ruining everybody's season predictions. kind of an evil alien from outer space.

I mean, let's just face the facts. I don't believe that there is a human Kostitsyn in this world. That's such a fake name, like Smith. Who is actually named Smith? Aliens, aliens in witness protection. And so here we are, with alien Kostitsyns infiltrating us and trying to distract us with confusing speech patterns.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

My money hands down is on @Rangerjase Zoltan Topalo. I mean, have you ever seen him in the same room as that ET fellow? Neither have I. Makes me think he must be ET in disguise. Also, only an alien could acquire the kind of money he has. Must be some sort of government conspiracy to see what happens when we flood the market and make the SHL dollar worthless.

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Fellow teammate Luke Thomason is some form of an alien/cyborg blend. All the guy does is say things that nobody can understand while regurgitating stats like he implanted them into his brain just like the mom alien from the hit film "My step-mom is an alien". Great teammate but interesting creature.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2021, 12:44 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Someone deadass look me in the eyes right now and tell me @"cpetrella" Ambacas Cuddles is not an alien. This fool doesn't even know the correct clothes to wear smh he outed himself big time and now everyone on tiktok knows it

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I would never accuse any of my fellow SHL'ers of being an alien! That would either expose those of us who actually are... er I mean I'm just pretty sure nobody is an alien that's all.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Not only do I believe that there are aliens I KNOW ONE. FOR A FACT! @"Awesomecakes" IS 100% UNDENIABLY AN ALIEN ROBOT. Many of you are not in the Main SHL discord, but I swear this dude is a bot. Someone Joins the channel, BOOM HE WELCOMES THEM. As you can see here, exhibit A.  [Image: Capture.PNG]   Here is @"Awesomecakes" REQUESTING HIS ROLE AS A BOT. A CERTIFIABLE ROBOT ALIEN IN OUR MIDST! He had all the rights and privelages as a robot. He is even trying to hide it by changing his name to "NOT MEE6" because MEE6 is a BOT AND HE IS A ROBOT ALIEN!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I think I might be an alien. I can’t be sure though – I have likely been programmed to think I’m human so I can blend in better without arising suspicion.

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

I think the ailien in our mix has to be our good friend dmills. I dont think they make people that short, so that must mean he is an alien :zoomeyes:

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

It was a cold dark night as Hundertwasser left the Austrian training facility. Mist swirled through the air as he reached his car.
Driving home the fog thickened, like thriving to pass through a particularly thick Klachelsuppe. The days drills rang through his head, checking practice and shooting drills had left him aching and sore.
One of the stalwarts of an up and coming high caliber national team, Hundertwasser was thinking about the upcoming junior championships not thinking about the road ahead. His fog lights start to flicker and his engine splutters. The car rolls to a halt by the side of the road and Hundertwasser tried to reignite the engine. Nothing happens.
Light suddenly floods the drivers seat and Hundertwasser is pulled up through the roof unconscious. He comes around in a metal room surrounded by his team mates, but somethings off. Finn Von Murphenstein had tentacles growing out of his forehead. Zayn Rotzbua had testicles growing from his chin. Miguel Heffeweisen had 6 eyes. Dane Von Guccis body was replaced by a huge mouth. #A-Rye Izzys fists were made out of diamonds.
That's right, Hundertwasser had forgotten. He was part of an Alien force, ready to infiltrate human society. Starting off by conquering the world... Of hockey.

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Manyhands is one of my favorite teammates but lately I've noticed that more and more whalers are starting to behave like him. When I come around corners I here soft chants of something called a "hive mind". Anyway praise Manyhands!

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]