Create Account

S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service

For the Raptors we are going to send out Pins for each player in a monthly subscription.  You can order them and then show them out and about on your hat, or jersey, or shoes, where ever you want to spot your allegiance.

A subscription service for Jaska Seppala would include randomly signed items. It wouldn't have to be hockey related sometimes you'll get a signed candy bar rapper that I ate

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I will be sending my own very self made hockey cards. Yup Tommi Koivu hockey cards. they will feature my favorite players and also myself. It will be a big hit with the people who buy them because they love me and my opinions.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Jay Sink loves his fans, so he will put in an unrivalled amount of work. Jay Sink will learn every fans' favourite takeaway order and order it for them once a week. He'll also send a signed photo every week, and a signed jersey for one lucky subscriber each week.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

gonna go with papercraft, yup if you don't know what papercraft is search in the google, gonna make papercraft or any other art thing and give to fans for subcscription and dont forget the autograph

Tommy Thompson sells a subscription box that includes nothing but coupons to other subscription boxes. This is primarily because, as a grinder, Thompson has always assumed his own financial success will pale in comparison to that held by his peers. He's ready and willing to be that guy at the checkout flipping through books of coupons and holding up the line -- and he wants you to be that guy too!

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

The subscription service that Bnana NWaffles will offer to his fans on a monthly basis a cooking stream on his YouTube channel on new recipes he learned on making waffles. This will be the highlight of the subscription but monthly subs will also be able to see him stream games and IRL stuff.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

As part of their subscription they will get 2 free bottles of featured hot sauce for the month, as well as tickets to enter a draw for a meet and greet with the team.

30+

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Nicolae Antonescu charges monthly for a San Francisco Pride calendar, which updates every month to feature photographs of a different Pride player that Nico has surreptitiously and candidly taken photis of, usually while in drunken revelry or making unattractive faces while just about to chow down on dinner or making a sneeze.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

I'd use all of the subscription to help build training facilities for schools that cant afford it. As a bonus I'll be sending everyone who sent money an autographed card.

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]

I think I would try and send them a video of me telling them and thanking or writing letters, It would be a lot of work but our fans deserve it! They have been amazing to us and supporting us

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

teodors will send his loving fans a practice-worn sock every month

he has been stockpiling them for years, waiting for his chance to sell them to his adoring followers

he spits in every 100th one he sends out, so best hope you get lucky - it's the closest you'll likely ever get to kissing a celebrity

There are still some Steelhawks fans who think Hallsy shouldn't have traded Gabriel Johnson, so as a reminder of how toxic he was, I will share a new story about Gabe every month.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

I think the way this one would go would be some sort of a food product that would be a selection by Archie to enjoy for the month alongside maybe a few recipes as a sample for what to do with the food delivered.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Every month Ryan Shepard will send out exclusive signed photos and occasionally custom hockey cards. The photos will be of his best plays that month, and the cards will each contain bits of game worn jerseys.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada