Create Account

S72 mPT #2: Chirper Marks the spot

So, We have a kinda weird mascot for the new Alien squad.. he's a person. Like pretty much as stereotypical human as it gets. He is somewhere in between a cross of Tupac, Lemmy, Kanye, and Bill Clinton.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I’m gonna be 100% honest with you. I’m not sure who the mascot is for Anchorage. That being said, I wouldn’t mind adding one I assume the mascot would be a boat. Let’s get a giant boat costume. Sergeant boatman.

stardust, you are the cutest, most fluffiest bear in all of the land. Words fall short of describing your magnificence. No one could ever adequately describe how truly comforting and soft and amazing your presence is and what inspiration you bring to us.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I'm very happy to be a part of two teams with an animal as their namesake. That way, I can hang out with a lion, and a bear, just like they do in Michigan. I'm only missing the tiger, oh my!

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

CROWS MASCOT #1 MASCOT! THE BEST OF THE BEST AND THERE IS NO ONE THAT CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE. SO MANY PEOPLE COME UP TO ME AND TELL ME WE HAVE THE BIGGEST AND THE BEST MASCOT THEY’VE EVER SEEN

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Come meet the raptors mascot! You will have to invent time travel and make it to prehistoric times, but it is well worth it to visit our historic mascot

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

What else can you say about the Berserkers? Like the great norsemen before them, when the Berserkers come to your town they pillage like their great ancestors. With the hammer of Thor behind them, there is no enemy to great for them to destroy!
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2023, 08:03 PM by gurbs.)

Unleash the chaos! Our mascot, the InfernoBot, has transcended mere awesomeness and melted the boundaries of reality! Are you ready to witness the mind-boggling fusion of a disco-dancing unicorn and a quantum toaster?

[Image: gurbs.gif]

The Forge Man is a mad man! Can you imagine any other mascot in the SHL just casually walking around their arena in a burn suit just shooting the shit with fans while totally ablaze? My man is out here on fire day in day out downing brews with the Philly faithful and giving burning wedgies to everyone else.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

the falcon's mascot is soo cool, so wow. they are one of the few teams to use an actual live animal, although maybe we should go change to a person in costume, the Falcon keeps attacking the other team's mascot!

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Live From Baltimore, Hockey's Best-Kept Secret: 10 Unbelievable Gameday Feats of 'The General'. Brace Yourself for the Mind-Blowing Revelation at Number 6! #mascotlife #wtfBAPhasamascot? #dontleaveyourpasswordunprotected

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Polaris, located in Ursa Minor, a familiar sight in our night sky. Normally located over 400 light years away, but now you can meet it at the next North Stars game!

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Man you just have to love the boats that represent the #anchoragearmada. What a great vehicle. So fat yet so majestic. Truly an incredible vehicle that I am proud to play under

?? Hacked or Just Moustache-Magical? ? Our monarch mascot, the Royal Beardinator, rules the rink with bearded splendor, summoning purple storms and buttering up opponents with icy treats. Hockey royalty never looked so hairy! ??? #BeardinatorMagic #MonarchMadness #PuckRoyalty

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

Other teams have one mascot, the Knights have an entire local medieval reenactment group we pay to be our mascots. Who would win, one guy in a costume, or ten actual Knights? Exactly

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]