[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

PBE Affiliation

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Option 2: Graphic

[Image: watMC.jpg?ex=655a98b5&is=654823b5&hm=7c7...6549d4f24&]

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

Sophie has already experienced the shock of being traded to a new team in the middle of her career and having to learn the new system. After being traded to a Calgary team that was just about to kickstart a rebuild, an underpowered Dragons team ran a very different system that relied more on finesse than the heavy system San Francisco had been running, but being paired with an elite winger in Tom Pedersen to replace the role that Kyle Murray had played for her on the Pride. This transition was a bit easier in that, being the most talented and well-rounded forward on the team, the system could be adapted in a way that fit well with her skill set, being focused on making plays in space. As Sophie gets older and the younger core starts to make the team in the next couple seasons, the system will probably be adjusted to suit that growing group and she'll adapt her play accordingly.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Option 1
This is a bizarre situation because Angus McFife XVIII and David-Arturri Donskoi are friends so no lawsuit would happen if DAD would make a comment about winning the Cup! Friends always copy the vocabulary of each other so it would be normal that something like this would happen.
About Texas winning the Cup, I think it's gonna happen in the near future. We have one of the best goalie in the business (AKA me lol), and one of the best defense. "Defenses wins Championships" they are saying, well FHM gonna have to help us a bit about that because he completely fuck us over in the first round against Chicago. Me and my defense were not at our best, except for game 3 that we lost in overtime.
Our problem is our offense. While having DAD getting clos to the 100 points mark, he needs help. We tried last season by getting Videl Valor and they were really great this season, but unfortunately it was not enough. Some of our young players have not panned out like expected so we are a bit behind in that aspect.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Let’s make one thing clear! My client, Colorado Raptors’ own big tree number three Xavier Beausoleil has raptor’s blood flowing through his veins. Just the idea of wearing another team’s colors makes him sick! Regardless, my client knows that hockey is a business and that getting traded is pary of said business. Knowing him like I do, I’m assuming he would fight back at first. He would then give a heartfelt press conference about the trade and how much the Colorado fans mean to him. Things is tho that, once he’d come to term with the situation he is in, he’d go all in. Meeting with the coach, the staff, his new teammates, Xavier would do everything he has to in order to make this thing work. He’d ask for some time with the team’s leadership, get to know the system, his role in all of this and he’d be a great addition to wherever he’d end up.

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Prompt 2

Getting traded to another team wouldn't be a hard adjustment to make for Trevor Lahey because he hasn't been called up yet.  With that said he would be disappointed to leave behind his teammates that he has met in the locker room.  1st thing he would do is to introduce himself to his new teammates with a couple cases of his favorite beer in an attempt to get to know them better.  2nd thing he would do is to get familiar with his new teams play style by watching as much tape as possible, this would give him a firm grasp of how his new teammates interact with each on the ice and how they play.  Lastly, he would just do the most obvious thing, get out there and practice and take it all in, even bringing a note book out with on the ice so that he can make sure remembers everything.  Adjustments always take time, but Trevor believes these 3 steps with help him succeed.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

[Image: shocked.png?ex=6559be69&is=65474969&hm=4...36994cb8d&]

[Image: izzy.PNG]

My first thought would be to take it slow, feel your way out and make yourself comfortable in the new environment, and make some friends. What I do every time is head into the arena with my held up high, not in a cocky way, but one that you have self-respect for yourself. It worked for me. Then i head out onto the ice and practice like I would play and play my best when it comes to game time. From there on, it's extremely hard to try and learn a new system, especially if it's very different from what you were accustomed to, and all you can do is ask around what the system is here which you would most likely be briefed on already. But other than that, it's up to you to learn it and adapt to it the best you can and impress your teammates with your drive to play and win hockey.

Code:
Words: 150+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

[Image: KDakGWl.png]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

As a large hippopotamus teams have a pretty good idea of what they're getting when trading for The Murray.  Hopefully they don't ask for too much finesse from a literal hippo, but if a team wants a forward to deke his way though the opposing defense The Murray will do his best to get there and help the team win.  In order to show a commitment to the game and also get used to a new system on a new team The Murray's first stop in a new building is gonna be the coach's office to figure out what their vision is for him on the ice.  From there it really depends what's needed.  Might just be some extra time shooting pucks after practice, maybe a personal coach to work on a specific skill, or even coordinating with new linemates to find some time on off days to get some work in.  The Murray is a team player and will do whatever it takes to fit in on his new team.

Option 2

Quote:Written Task: If your player got traded to a new team, how would they go about adjusting and learning the new system?

First, they would do their best to get a lay of the land. Just get a vibe for the team and how they approach things, what they feel the team is capable of, getting to know the staff and personnel on a human level.

Then, my player would try and get a rundown of the tactical systems from the coaches themselves. I think this would probably wind up requiring some one-on-one time at first because there's a real need for a new acquisition to close a big gap in knowledge as quickly as possible so they can fit themselves as a cog into the team's machine.

There are one's own living details that need to be worked out too. Where is my player going to stay? Will it be a billeting situation? How would the player get to the rink and back?

Finally, there's being very active in practice. Learning the new system is a prolonged process that doesn't really have an end date, since tactics are always changing and evolving. Ask questions of the coaches, see how your teammates handle situations on the ice, and be sure to be open to constructive criticism and instruction.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Option 2 / Written Task

If I was traded to a new team, I would dedicate a ton of time to meeting one on one with each player and coach of my new team. This would allow me to really get a sense of how each person operates, and what their expectations are for me. Meeting with the coaches, I would really try and understand what role I would play on this team. Meeting with the players, I would get a sense of how they play and where I can most contribute. I also believe that meeting with all of these individuals would give me a good sense of the team culture, and who the leaders might be. I would then take all of this information I gained from the team, and really start to apply it early and often. It would be my hope that with this information I gathered in the meetings, the adjustment period for me on my new team would be a lot quicker than the usual player that is traded into a brand new system.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

OPTION 2

Willow really hopes that she never gets traded because its not easy for her to adjust to new things in an efficient matter. She’s been doing all right with getting up to speed with her teammates with San Francisco but it definitely helps that she’s been in the farm system for a few years now so the faces aren’t brand new. Having to meet a bunch of new faces all at once would be a shock for her that I don’t know if she would adjust for a few seasons. I think the biggest issue that she would run into is that the new team that she might get traded to wouldn’t agree with her offensive minded philosophy from the defensive position. San Francisco has been very welcoming with her trying to jumpstart the team from the backend at a slight cost of some defensive protocol, but considering Regina made her block shots despite her wanting to score goals, she could do it she would just be very unhappy.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]