Create Account

S61 PT#1- A Sim-ple Day

I can tell you about the last day of the test game, all the way it started. It was a normal morning. I got up, like everyone, I breakfast. Then I went to pack my stuff for the morning training and went out to the arena. When I went to the hall there was no one there, I thought I had mixed up, or the training was at a different time. I looked at my watch and realized I'd done everything for about 2 hours too fast. I had mixed the alarm bells and woke up much faster than I had to. But I didn't go back home, instead I went to the gym and started warming up for training. When all the others ran down, they were in shock, because I usually came as one of the last. Everything went on as usual, dry training, then ice training, as in normal everyday. After training, I was called to the team's coaching room, where they detailed their intentions for this season, explained my role in the team, not in vain they did, I'm one of the team's veterans, if it can be said. I went home when everything was spoken, and then the daily routine took precedence, especially in these difficult times. I watched movies, played computer games, talked to my family on FaceTime, and went to bed in the evening.

I hardly understand the task but I'll give it a try.

I wake up early, ~ 5 am, first thing is putting my underwear on (yes, I sleep naked). Take cold water on my face, wash my face and go to breakfast. On protein day there are extra sausages or eggs (sunny side up), usually cottage cheese is served too. An alternative is hard-boiled eggs with fish paste. If it is a carb day, I eat cereal with milk or yogurt. The option of another meal for carbs is tume. Alternative for all of this are sausages with eggs and yesterdays boiled potatoes are pan-fried.
I travel with public transport and by the time I travel to the arena (~ 1 hour) I usually play Witcher The Monster Slayer on mobile or in the past Pokemon:Go.
When I'm at arena I dress myself the uniform and before the rest of my team is already up - option 1 I spend my time on hockey forums or option 2 I prepare myself for a big day. I spend a lot of time in the arena climbing up and down (usually 60 floors per day). I come up first and go away last. There are 4 options about lunch
1) I eat in a public diner and usually pick large portions, soup and sweet stuff too.
2) I eat my homemade food or food that my darling has made
3) I forget that I have to eat and I eat a late portion of my homemade food and I have to do another bunch of training so I can store half for next day
4) I forget that I have to eat and I fulfill my bell before night.

I'm at arena until ~7 or 6 pm resulting 11-12 hours of training.

After that I travel home and feel exhausted. I turn on TV hug my love and watch Forged in Fire till I sleep.

A normal day for Stan Din'desque is pretty simple honestly. He wakes up in the morning and takes his morning shower, getting refreshed for the day. He follows that up with a healthy meal shake, filled with vitamins ,minerals, and protein, perfect for a guy like him that needs to keep a strong but lean physique. After that, he sits down for his morning Apex Legends ranked matches. The pool of players is pretty small in the mornings, but he manages to get several matches in and tried his best to have a good time. After that. he heads to the practice facility to warm up and get his routine in, whether or not the team has a practice that day or not. Finally, if there is a game that day, Stan gets mentally prepared and then goes out to shred his opponents. If not, he gets some more evening Apex Legends in, sharing time with new friend and fellow Czech Malach Sköda, whom he has created a great friendship with over the years!

(176 words)

@ImShiny

Wake up and get dressed. Then take the dogs for a walk. It doesn't matter the day or the season, that's the first order of business. Normally we walk about 2 miles and then pop back into the apartment for breakfast. Kibbles for the dogs and eggs and toast for me. After breakfast, time to check some emails and stay on top of what's going on from a business perspective. Catch up quickly on social media, do a bit of foam rolling and then get ready to kick off the rest of the day. On practice days, that means going over to the rink early and getting in a good lifting session and a small meal or protein bar before we get out on the ice for practice. Once practice is over and the boys have all had their showers, we'll normally hang around and listen to tunes for a while. Take off from the rink and head back home for another, longer, walk with the dogs. Have a nice dinner, watch a little television and play some video games. A simple sim-day, but all the ingredients for a guy to be really satisfied.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

PT pass for simming baybee

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Because Walton Stromberg is more a night owl than an early bird, the day will start by still being up. Walton would be up until 1 or 2 AM, watching hockey or relaxing by playing video games or watching television. Then he would be asleep until he has to wake up. But because this is an off day, there's nothing waking him up. He sleeps until noon. Then he would be well rested and he starts the day with a big breakfast / brunch. Then it's time to relax a bit before the practice session. Afternoon is the best time for an off day practice, so he heads on the ice at 2 PM. Walton thinks playing is the best practice, so he likes to arrange some kind of a group practice where they just train by playing. This kind of practice develops his hockey sense and decision making, which is the most important attribute for a playmaking center. Walton will play until everyone else stops. It's likely 6 PM already. Walton makes a reservation to a nice restaurant and heads for dinner. After that he comes home and starts the evening relaxation. Video games, movies, whatever. And then the day ends.

[Image: sulov.gif]

On a typical game day I wake up early. Set a pot of coffee and hit the shower. After I've had my first coffee I fry some eggs sunny side up with some nice crispy bacon and melted cheese. I relax for a bit and do some stretching at home. Once I get to the rink I make sure to get a fresh juice at our lovely juice bar that GM Izzy has installed two seasons ago. When that's finished I go check on my gear, prep my sticks and sharpen my blades. I try to get his done early so I won't have to worry about it later. I go relax for a bit and sometimes hit up with the team physical therapist. After that I do some more stretching and do some work outs. Last but not least is grabbing a good meal before gametime. Not too early and not too late. Timing is everything.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2021, 09:19 AM by Steelhead77.)

Not sure what this is but I think it's that sims game where you can make people do what you want, I remember it from the late 90's/early 2000's I think, but im sure it's very advanced now. I don't know exactly what's allowed but I would probably just make my character eat as much as possible and see what happened to him. Maybe take some naps, probably would not work out and if allowed try and hook up with team cheerleaders. On a normal game day Parmborg eats a healthy breakfast, works out then goes to the rink and gets a massage and starts taping his stick and going through his pre game rituals so if that's allowed I'd probably stick to that routine. For fun let's say he'd set a scoring record in the game that night and would be honored by the league and named best player in history and they retired his jersey league wide.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

[Image: DZX9qYW.png]

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

If I was in the sims franchise, I hope I’m in in sims 5 for no reason whatsoever but that’s the one I hope I would be stuck in. In this Simulated Sim, the Buffalo Stampede would be cup champions after recovering from a 3-1 deficit against their second biggest rival… oh wait, whoops. In the Simmed Sims Sim, I would put myself in a pool and have the creator remove the ladder so I could just float on and flail around and eventually die… except I guess I’m a fish so I’m not sure if that would work actually. Instead, I’ll have the creator just remove all the water in the world and the world can burn out. This way, the buffalo stampede would forever be champions of the sims simulation hockey league, marking us the greatest franchise ever. This would be the absolute ideal scenario, and would allow me to not do PT tasks, subscribe.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

the first thing I do when i wake up is grab a brush and put a little makeu-up to hide the scars toe fade away the shake-up. Then I get some coffee, drink it, have more, coffee, hen pound an expresso to get ready for my day f strength training and hitting everyone as hard as possible. if its a game day I put on my hype music and drive to the rink. If it’s an off day i put on a podcast and drive to work. He then spends as much time as possible on the weights unil his athletics skill improves, then a quick shower and a nap. After the power nap it’s film room tim, studying opponent film until he passes out from exhaustion again. Basically being slave driven by Toast to be the best he can be. After he wakes up from this second nap he eats a dinner prepared by his personal chef, and returns to his modest penthouse apartment with his 7 cats and 7 dogs and plys VR games until once again he can no longer stand and passes out on the floor. At least he has a housekeeper to clean up after him. 

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

PBE

I wake up, struggling to remember what sim day is happening. My old age getting to my head, I cannot remember what we are doing today or what is going on. I get showered, grab some good old yogurt quick meal from the fridge and forgetting that we have work today, jump onto the classic treadmill. REMEMBERING 30 MINUTES LATER that I have a game today, I am spent already and need to rush to pay my bills, bump my fun with some video games AND take a pre-game nap to make sure I get enough energy to play well. Unfortunately, we play division rivals Texas, and I am spent. Game over, we lost, and bad. It is too late to fix my mistakes, all I can do is hope my 5-year badge coming in a couple months will help fix my brain and let me remember when we play. Minnesota is building and needs me to be on point every night. I suck though, so that tells you all you need to know. 174w

ISFL affiliate
[url=https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=34435&pid=509861#pid509861][/url]

[Image: hbQ14G7.jpg]

oh yeah my guy in the sims which is the popular video game franchise where you play a simulation of some people mingling around and doing stuff and occasionally lock your goblin spawn in the basement so he can become picasso and churn out thousands of pieces of art worth millions each is really living his best life over there let me tell you he is really living it up in the simulations, in all of the simulations but let us talk specifically about the fourth simulation or as some would call it the sims 4. you know it's kind of hard for me to write this pee tee because i've only ever played the sims once but here we go. guy zheng wakes up in the sims and spends all of his time trying to cook mac and cheese (the mac in mac and cheese stands for mac and cheese). yeah he really wants to earn those points and perfect the dish so he can impress @efiug and @micool132 and call it mac of cheese

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]