Create Account

S64 mPT #1: Over the Glass

I would throw a skate over the glass. A kid who catches it would be extremely happy!

But for real - I could throw a helmet if that would be super game for me like scoring a hattrick or something.

Conner Snooks tosses over V-bucks gift cards. Recently since Conner was called up as a rookie promotion. Fortnite has put Conner Snooks in Fortnite and you can run around and whack things with hockey sticks and get a Victory Royale.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

The kids love PS5s and Xboxs! Let's start toss those cause Hockey players have money ether way right? Could make many kids very happy with this

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Godwin keeps a bag of resin printed(in Doritos™ Flamin' Hot Orange) figurines of himself behind the bench as a keepsake for fans young and old alike who attend Raptors games to toss over whenever he spots a fan engagement opportunity.

[Image: c97iD9R.png][Image: 9tINabI.png]
[Image: dorito2.png]

The Nevada Battleborn are going to be throwing out perfectly round plushie versions of that little Rammy guy from castle crashers. He has sort of become our unofficial mascot, and who wouldn't want to take home a cuddly little stuffed version? We will have to call him something different like Rammon or Rammplestiltskin so we don't get sued for copyright infringement or whatever, but everybody knows what's really up.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

To fit in with American culture, the Texas Renegades have begun throwing cheeseburgers to the crowd after home wins. The people of Texas are absolutely loving it! (not sponsored by McDonalds)

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

I think, considering the difficulties of adulthood, I'm just going to start throwing bills over the glass and telling them to pay it. If that doesn't work, I guess I could give them like a meatball or something. Would make for an interesting shot of a confused kid being like "dad, what the fuck."

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Westbroek will be tossing his shin pads over the glass. He’s never really used them for blocking shots anyways, they’re mostly decorative so why not make sure a fan gets a nice souvenir from it

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I would throw a puck over the glass because I am a very boring person who hates fun and I can't come up with any other ideas.

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Prospect

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]  Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF] Team Japan | S60 Gold

I would throw the kid a replica of our ring becacuse that would be cool. If every player skated around with some replicas in a pocket on their pads and could throw them up we would be cool guys.

[Image: rotti.gif]

I’ll be honest, I have no clue what kids are into there days. My own boy is under 2 years old yet and with covid all around we haven’t exactly been to many children’s parties these past two years either :D But maybe we’re passing out a sort of sci-fi version of the classic bobblehead, only instead of a plastic figurine, it’s a tiny hologram generator that displays the team’s different players doing hockey moves or whatever. That sounds like fun, I guess.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

Grape Fruit has decided the new best thing to toss over the glass would be juice boxes. The kids will love them and their parents will appreciate the extra nutrients the kids are getting

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

Kids these days are hard to please, you just never know what will make them happy. So Marco Barengrub came up with the genius idea of always being the worst player on the ice so he never is one of the 3 stars. Problem solved

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Well this is easy, I obviously throw the head of the latest forward I have just destroy for going near my goal, a very easy answer

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

Left wing Zoltan Topalo for the Tampa Bay Barracuda has been on a tear lately. he has been tossing so many pucks and sticks over the boards to his adoring fans that the team is close to losing money this season! The team has generously agreed to make some signature Z foam letters for Zoltan to start giving away. Now he can toss them to fans as often as he wants without effecting the teams bottom line.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]