Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

The Panthers have done a good job solidying the future. My player and Pprich have formed some strong chemistry, along with Svoboda on the line, this line just clicks and it's fun hockey out there.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

my ride or die will be KEKW Kekkonen since our 2 families just have spend so much time together we view each other as brothers.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Tenderloin has surprisingly not dropped the gloves yet in his SMJHL career but I think if there was one player he would absolutely ride or die for it's Tiberius Kane.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Robin would go to war for anyone on his team, thats just the kind of guy he is. Team always comes first and he always stands up for his buddies.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Adam Liebold's ride or die is Ekaterina Valieva. Although they do not play together right now, they played together in Kelowna and will be on the same team next season in Baltimore with the platoon.

Foil Up Boys

I got two ride or dies and they are Pork Tenderloin -- our Co-GM and long time teammate Rankle -- and Chris Valentine, a fellow texas draftee and not as long teammate.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

if you trade 4 chainz then do you get 3 chainz? do you technically have 4 players to trade from 1? i am inclined to agree and if you traded 1 chainz, then you would have to trade me too

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I’m rude or die with all my Atlanta Inferno homies. If I had to pick one, it would be @micool132 because he and I have be sharing D1 responsibilities for the past half decade.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

The crippled water boy, Bran, is a must-have in Hodor's contract. He will not play for a team that does not employ him and let Hodor give him piggy-back rides

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

For me my ride or die has to be Rikaad Metzler, me and him are both defenseman and if you take him away from me i will be angry!

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]

Cillian Kavanagh and Andreas Kvalheim are the only two players left from the Renegades glory years during the late S50s and early S60s, and these two greybeards will always stick up for each other.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

My ride or die has to be Sota/Slavakov. Being Toasty's first pairing partner in the SHL is special and he has to take care of his mentor however possible.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I gotta say south paw is my ride or die in Maine. Absolute legend that man is tells me all the tasks gets me all the moolah gets me 90 points the the SMJHL let’s gooo

Is it a cop out to say my answer here is probably Schwarz? I'm not super active in the LR or the league at large, but Schwarz generally is my point of contact for stuff.

Edžus' ride or die on Maine would be Shootin Blanks. Even though they are separated by 2 entire years, Ozolins admires the rookie's determination, even when he's not in the lineup, as well as the skill showcased by the youngster that caused many opportunities and goals. This, along with an amazing presence in the locker room, is why @LordBallGag is Edžus' ride or die.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]