Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

I would confront the player and ask point blank whether the rumour was true. If it wasn't, great, we move on. If it was true, I would sucker punch them right then and there and beat the daylights out of them and leave them on the ground in a heap for the team to find.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Mads wouldn't be too upset at the idea of a teammate sleeping with his mother; the joke would be on the player, because the McBride is grossly overweight.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I would immediately question what was just told to me and think that the whole thing is a joke because something of that nature is just nasty and I would not want to hear any part of it. Gross.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

The only way to react would be not to react. The reaction is what the media and fans are craving. If you start throwing punches and starting fires the focus on the event is just going to get even more intense.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Crazy Tomato does not have a mother as he is just a Tomato so his mother would be a seed I guess and it would be weird to do that with a seed

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

Hockey is life. Hockey is the one. Go to the rink and shoot pucks until good enough to play both positions and bench the teammate. Be victorious.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Given that Grogu's adopted mom is Bo-Katan, I guess I would totally understand that most of my teammates wanted to bang her. Keep the helmet on, baby!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

My player would ignore it. I do not have a mother. I was born from ice and stone. A son of the earth. Have fun bonking the earth Mr Perry

There would be no reaction from myself as that is an impossible task no one could achieve. If someone was able to achieve that, I would have no comment as it would not even be plausible, I would believe they are lying.

Levin would confront said teammate, ask them how they were able to teleport to Pratteln during the season and have a session of horizontal gymnastics with his mom and return back to North America to play hockey soon thereafter, because honestly, he wouldn't even be mad, that's impressive.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

No. I don't want to engage with a bunch of weirdos gleefully hoping for their creepy fantasy to come true. This whole thing has been so bizarre, I don't get it.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Dusty Rhodes would beat the other player into oblivion. You don't mess with the American Dream's mom, team be damned. One of us would have to go for sure.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Ricky Koivu would be devastated upon finding out teammate Red Kirkby made love to his mother (it would definitely be him) but unfortunately since he is a favourite of GM Max Brannagan, he would have no recourse to be mad about it and jeopardize his place in the team. (49 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Ally would be glad that a teammate of hers shared the same passion for chess as her mother and would be happy that they were able to become friends over their love of chess

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

I could not care less what my teammates do in their free time. Props to them if everyone is consenting adults and no one is getting hurt. Either way though it's just noise distracting me from my work for the season.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]