Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Tampering Punishment

05-29-2019, 04:26 PMMayuu Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:24 PMSlashACM Wrote: Go thunderdome the updater head

I just might!

It's not gcool anymore so actually don't

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-29-2019, 04:20 PMkit Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:18 PMSleepy Wrote: Idk why you think I was being salty. Sorry am i not allowed to post my opinion anymore?

I don't give a fuck what anyone does or says from other teams. Your beef should be with Daco for throwing your team under the buss and HO for the punishment they handed you. Not me or anyone else from Buffalo. Get over yourself dude.

i cant believe u made daco tamper then ghost sleepo wtf

I Kno I'm so bad.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

I believe that every situation requires context and a proper comparison for precedent relating to other tampering issues. It's very possible that the article would fall under the tampering banner and some form of punishment is warranted. However, I do find this particular punishment to be a tad extreme, especially factoring in the co-GM being rather new to the position IIRC.

I certainly don't believe this instance to be as blatant of a tampering instance as some in the past, and I do think that a less extreme punishment is more so warranted, when the proper context of the situation is applied.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

05-29-2019, 04:27 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:26 PMMayuu Wrote: I just might!

It's not gcool anymore so actually don't

Yeah, it's not very gcool. And this time I wanna make sure I'm friends with the updater head, and thunderdoming is now how you do it. Or so I heard.

RETIRED

05-29-2019, 04:27 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:17 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Tremendous insight Boom thank you

I didn't take the post seriously. There was 0 threat of those prospects being poached. You have no reason to feel insecure about the situation. Buffalo's a top class organization and you got your guys acting like this in a punishment thread? Then again look at any of my posts in a tampering punishment, I just think it's overly harsh. Just my opinion, prob don't count for anything.

But man your players are annoying me? Going for Minny's throat?

I'll go to WKP on a 1 yr minimum deal just to take Buffalo's throat out. It'd be my pleasure.
I’m not an authoritarian GM, I don’t muzzle my players lmao

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-29-2019, 04:27 PMkarey Wrote: Why is this about Buffalo?
The punishment is harsh and considering how critical I was to the pace of the decision, it's fair that there disagreement within the Head Office.

Daco was in the wrong, and in a position of management, his team unfortunately is affected by his action. It seems justified considering the direct motivation to poach a single team of its protected assets.

Minny people can be salty, buffalo people can meme, just let it happen and move on.
And slash can continue being obsessed with us

Memes aside I think this is very harsh, I hope that it gets appealed and reduced somewhat. 

Still going to meme though.

RETIRED

Imagine caring enough to care about this

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

05-29-2019, 04:31 PMNJBadApple Wrote: Imagine caring enough to care about this

apathy is all the rage

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

The punishment is harsh and considering how critical I was to the pace of the decision, it's fair that there disagreement within the Head Office.

Daco was in the wrong, and in a position of management, his team unfortunately is affected by his action. It seems justified considering the direct motivation to poach a single team of its protected assets.

Minny people can be salty, buffalo people can meme, just let it happen and move on.

I'm not obsessed with you, you're obsessed with you

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Did the Daco guy really just leave?

tbh lately it seems like every punishment that HO hands out is appealed then corrected with an appeal. Its kinda concerning tbh.

05-29-2019, 04:34 PMjRuutu Wrote: Did the Daco guy really just leave?

None of us have heard from him since saturday.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

05-29-2019, 04:33 PMSlashACM Wrote:

I'm not obsessed with you, you're obsessed with you

[Image: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg]

RETIRED

05-29-2019, 04:34 PMLeppish Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:34 PMjRuutu Wrote: Did the Daco guy really just leave?

None of us have heard from him since saturday.

Jesus Undecided

05-29-2019, 04:27 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:17 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Tremendous insight Boom thank you

I didn't take the post seriously. There was 0 threat of those prospects being poached. You have no reason to feel insecure about the situation. Buffalo's a top class organization and you got your guys acting like this in a punishment thread? Then again look at any of my posts in a tampering punishment, I just think it's overly harsh. Just my opinion, prob don't count for anything.

But man your players are annoying me? Going for Minny's throat?

I'll go to WKP on a 1 yr minimum deal just to take Buffalo's throat out. It'd be my pleasure.

If you affect WKP the way you affected HAM then we're like, totally shaking, dude.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]