Create Account

S64 PT #1: All or Nothing

PBE Afilliation

I mean, if you're looking for the greatest juniors dynasty of all time, covering the S64 Newfoundland Berserkers, off to a staggering 15-0 start, is the only logical start. With all world defenseman Mikko Rashford leading the charge as captain of this fine organization, they seem to be plowing ahead right through the competition, plundering villages, taking relics and wives. Wasting air time elsewhere is pointless when you understand how fundamentally strong this roster is from top to bottom and has players who have broken multiple records on the team. It's like not watching the S4 Prince George Firebirds, they were a behemoth until they met up with the Kelowna Knights and were rocked by an all world performance from Saku Perhonen. While it seems unlikely to happen to this iteration of the strongest team in the league, the desire for more Zerk content is evident league wide. Everybody gets so excited seeing Berserkers win awards and just continually churn out the best of the best players. Simply put, if you want views and making money, film the damn zerks.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Michael Scarn is very familiar with being filmed and being in front of the camera. Michael Scarn of course famously starred in the Hollywood blockbuster film Threat Level Midnight where the camera crew followed behind Michael Scarn as he ultimately defeated the nefarious Goldenface who planned to blow up the National Hockey League All Star Game. Now, Michael Scarn has carried on with the hockey skills he gained in order to participate in the All Star Game, playing in the Simulation Hockey League. Scarn still loves to be in the spotlight and be in front of the cameras, and he is ever the showman by slapping the puck with ferocity that Cherokee Jack would be proud of. Michael Scarn loves to be in front of the camera, and he invites the camera crew to join him throughout the entire day filming him and his teammates during practice and during games and even after games.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

I think if my team were the one to get filmed throughout the season, I'd try to make it funny. It's much easier to be funny than it is serious so I'd try to keep it light-hearted. First, I'd probably wear the exact same shirt every time I knew I was going to be around the camera, so no one would know what day the filming took place. They wouldn't be able to say 'oh he wore the purple hoodie that day, so it must've been tuesday'. Nope. Every single day would be the same thing.

I also think I'd try to get away with doing my hair or facial hair in fun ways so that I'm always recognizable, but people worry about my mental health. I'd have a moustache, then chop it off and put my hair in pigtails or something. I'm not the creative one, get me someone else's pitch!

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Prompt 2

Manning is the type of guy who doesn't really like the spotlight. It's not that he hates it, it's just he is totally alright being in the background with someone else as the main star. No spotlight is really needed for him at all, as he also tends to be more of a boring personality. He's always quite serious, and doesn't mind chilling on the side. To stay away from the cameras, Manning first doesn't volunteer or sign himself up for any lead role of any sort. He tends to be quite bland, not very entertaining and quiet most of the time, and that alone can keep him away from the camera. He also likes to have excuses up his back pocket all the time, some appointment, some massage clinic, some meeting, whatever. He's quite good at this! Anyways, Manning has to go elsewhere now. No lights, action or camera.

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Player Prompt

Anton isn't big fan of TV media and things like that. He prefers newspaper etc so he didn't need to pretend anything else than he really are. He is introvert guy for sure and he love to spend his time with his loved ones, mostly with pets, dogs, cats and that kind of cuties. He definitely love to give inside articles about pets, telling hows Nash, Molly, Rilo, Ted, George and Buck nowadays, that they have been good boys and girl definitely, good dogs. They are also the inspiration to him and always make sure that he feels better after hard game, before he needs gave some irrelevant interviews to any TV channels. Sometimes it's also seen that he gave his comments with Nash, so interviewer had to write only barks and growls to their article because that was how Nash commented about the game. At least it was well commented definitely!

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

PBE - Laser

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Hockey Prompt

Fresh off a Western Conference Championship and full of dynamic personalities, the Los Angeles Panthers were the prime target for Hard Knocks: SHL. Having successfully completed their rebuild and demonstrating their ability to contend for the cup, the Panthers now simultaneously have a target on their back and support across the league as the team that might end the Great Lakes stranglehold on the league. Media darling Jimmy Wagner continues to thrive as a leader on and off the ice, but a number of his younger teammates are approaching that elite level of play and eyes across the hockey world are watching for the breakouts of Rock Strongo, Sarah Burke, Jonas Kahnwald, John Donair, and Grape Fruit as they look to peak these next two seasons. This is the best chance that the Western Conference will have to upset the balance in the last decade, and the inside look at this dynamic organization is the dream for producers and media networks.

161 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

All or Nothing is a good name for Prompt 1.

I would pitch my elevator speech like such:

The Newfoundland Berzerkers have quickly risen to the top of the SMJHL in the past few seasons. Immensely successful, winning two cups back to back, it looks as if they're going to continue to reign supreme for at least one more year, with no direct challengers for the throne. However, is this the beginning of the end for the Berzerkers? Can they continue to dominate even as they graduate one of the more successful classes in recent memory? Can Ham and Yosh continue to work their devil magic to break the simulations and keep providing cup runs to one of the goofier clubhouses in the SMJHL? Find out this season on Days of our Zerks.

(124 words)

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!

Player Prompt

I would say my player is more to help other into the spotlight and likes to remain humble on those types of things. I am the type to make subtle jokes and shenanigans. The biggest one is to place clear tape on the bottom of another players skates before practice and watch him slip and fall and not be able to stand up when he hits the ice. I feel I would mostly just showcase my skills the most to help get some screen time. I would feel the coverage of our team needs to have the focus of how driven ANA is to push and build for a Championship. When it comes to off ice, my best way to avoid camera time is to avoid the outgoing players who will gain more cameras and just try and stay under the radar. It is not that I am camera shy, I am just trying to focus on the season and the team.

(166 words)

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Player prompt:
The Zerks have a lot of personalities that are great for television, but nothing really compares to the rivalry between Rand Al’Thor and Valters Denisova. No one knows if they’re joking or serious when they fight, but one thing everyone knows, it makes great TV. The cameras have caught arguments over all kinds of stuff, Star Wars and which movies are the best, whether ketchup belongs on Mac and cheese(it does), there was one major fight between them that went viral on YouTube where Al’Thor replaced all of Denisova’s gear with baby stuff like diapers and wipes, Denisova in return replaced Al’Thor’s skate blades with real shitty ones so when he went on the ice he just fell over. theres also the fact that Al’Thor always mentioned how GM Ham is Denisova’s stepfather. While they aren’t purposely doing it to get on TV, it gets them on TV nonetheless.

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

PBE affiliate

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Player Prompt

Ezra Wong was sort of unfazed by being told the team was about to be filmed. Ezra Wong has always been the quiet one, lead by example type player, but he would always crack jokes and sarcastic comments whenever the moment arises. Just like how he plays on the ice, when an opportunity is given, he just takes it. If a teammate sets themselves up to be roasted, Ezra is taking the chance. However, Ezra continued to go day by day as per usual. He didn’t go looking for the cameras, but if there happened to be one on him, he would always try to provide some sort of entertainment for the film crew. However, it sort of became a running joke that whenever a camera spotted Ezra, he would pretend to be startled and tried to hide in a lame way from the camera. Whether it was hiding behind a player, a ladder, the net, Ezra just tried to put on a show for the fans without deterring from his everyday routine.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

PT Pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

The biggest storyline in Seattle coming into the season is how the team would respond after losing the only captain the franchise has ever known. After a franchise best season in S63 where Seattle won the Pacific Division with 92 points, Cassius Darrow announced his retirement. The future Hall of Famer was Seattle's 1st pick in the S56 expansion draft, and was named captain ahead of the team's inaugural season. The team has battled through a hellish early season schedule to some success, but none greater than the success of Vaseline Podcalzone, who leads the league in points at the quarter pole after being named the second captain in Argonauts history. Podcalzone's immediate response to taking hold of the captaincy has been a major storyline in Seattle, and would make for compelling television. Also of note are the team's three rookies from their vaunted S61 class: Landon Fischermann, Max Manning, and rookie starting netminder Willie Miller.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]