Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

Denebor Milasch is not the biggest fan of babies. Not that there is anything wrong with them in general. He is just a young twenty something and does not really know what to do with them. They are cute and all, but not really his cup of tea.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Salming William does not interact with babies. Why? You can easily get flu or fever from them. As a pro athlete Salming needs to stay healthy. That's why he stays far from kids.

[Image: salming.png]

Last time Pass saw a baby called the cops. Why? This baby was all alone on the street and he felt bad. Unfortunately the cops arrested the baby for tresspassing on private property. He is still in jail

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Last time we saw Xavier Beausoleil with a baby was pretty enlightening.
You’ve never seen fear until you’ve seen a 6.5ft hockey monster panicking about what to do when you’re holding a baby in your arms and don't know how to make them stop crying.

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Sophie's last interaction with a baby was during the last family holiday gathering. She's at that age where people in her life that she's close to are having kids, so she gets to be in close contact with them a fair bit.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

You know Thomas doesn't have much interaction with babies. Sure, he plays with kids but he usually doesn't see them skating too often. However, he did accidentally drop some ice cream and it did hit a toddler. So that probably counts

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Came across a family who’s baby was wearing my jersey and i took pictures with them before having a convo with the parents about my career.

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

For Daniel Durkburg his brother Had a child and named his middle name after Daniel which excited Daniel Durkburg he is pumped too get him out on the ice and his nickname is D.D Durkburg

Quote:
Citadelles

Last interaction I had with a baby was when I saw my son’s birth. I don’t really do well around kids babies so I like to stay away.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

my guy was basically just mimicing the baby voices and playing with the kid and stuff -- trying to make the baby laugh as much as possible, cause who doesn't love that

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

The last time I saw a baby I said, "What's up, baby?" The baby did not respond which I found a bit rude but what are you going to do with kids these days, ya know

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Oskar Scholz' last interaction with a baby was a short one. One of his teammates brought their little baby girl in to the locker room after practice so she could meet everyone. They exchanged a long silent stare.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Recently, Jussi Mutou became acquainted with a little baby he’s named Shortbread. The baby was left on his doorstep one stormy night, and so Jussi has taken it upon himself to raise the baby as if he were his own.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Marek encountered a baby at a charity dinner the Falcons attended over Christmas break. He actually really likes babies and asked to hold it. what was once a crying child was immediately pacified when held by the young hockey player. Marek knows he'd like to have his own someday, but not yet.

\

Dag-Otto recently saw a baby from afar laying in a stroller. It looked at him, he looked back and smiled at it, then the baby started crying.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players