Create Account

S42 SMJHL Entry Draft Sunday, July 8th at 8 PM EST

[Image: SMJHL-Raptors.png]

With the 38th pick of the S42 SMJHL Entry Draft, the Colorado Raptors are proud to select

Zakhar Turakov

Welcome @Zaitsev!

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

[Image: 10yfkgy.png]
With the 39th overall selection in the Season 42 SMJHL Entry Draft the St. Louis Scarecrows are proud to select……

C - Nikolaj Boylen

Scarecrows  Scarecrows Welcome to the scarecrows @NateAndStuff Scarecrows  Scarecrows

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Wooooo

Just where I wanted to go. 38th overall, gonna be a steal

[Image: XPCRmw8.png]

With the 40th overall selection in the S42 SMJHL Entry Draft, The Vancouver Whalers are thrilled to select...

Jack Kennedy

Welcome to Vancouver @JRed94

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Congrats to the first 40! Here's to the next 40!

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

With the 41st overall selection in the Season 42 SMJHL Entry Draft the St. Louis Scarecrows are proud to select……

LW - Nicholas Williams

Scarecrows  Scarecrows Welcome to the scarecrows @Nictox Scarecrows  Scarecrows

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----

Pretty sure I went 34th with original smirnov Light.

Revenge tour
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 08:56 PM by I Am a Coupon.)

07-08-2018, 08:26 PMKillTheArchitect Wrote:
07-08-2018, 08:08 PMdizzyDC Wrote:
[Image: SMJHL-Raiders.png]

With the 7th and 8th overall picks in the S42 SMJHL Entry Draft, the Halifax Raiders are more than excited to select...

Kristof Kovacs and Oliver Kovacs

raiders  raiders Welcome aboard, @(I am a coupon) and @KillTheArchitect raiders  raiders

I would like to thank the Halifax Raiders organization and management team for selecting my brother @I Am a Coupon and I with their 7th and 8th overalls picks. We are eager to get started!  raiders

Cannot wait to step into the ice for our new home and for much future success in the Halifax. I would like to extend my thanks to the organization .My brother and I will not disappoint !

[Image: 9d3oxij.png][Image: 8xyKeyf.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]

[Image: Lq99Y4d.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

07-08-2018, 08:52 PMTML99 Wrote:
With the 41st overall selection in the Season 42 SMJHL Entry Draft the St. Louis Scarecrows are proud to select……

LW - Nicholas Williams

Scarecrows  Scarecrows Welcome to the scarecrows @Nictox Scarecrows  Scarecrows

Excited to join the team!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

[Image: SMJHL-Armada.png]
The Anchorage Armada are proud to select with the 42nd pick from the United Kingdom

Rex Kirkby

@Acsolap

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

[Image: SMJHL-Militia.png]

With the Forty-Third pick in the SMJHL Draft, the Montreal Militia are proud to select:

Marco Raanteli

Welcome to the Militia @Radsin

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

[Image: SMJHL-Falcons.png]
With the 44th overall pick of the SMJHL Draft, the Detroit Falcons select....

Goalie Cedric Robinson!!!!

Welcome to the Falcons @grok FalconsFalconsFalconsFalconsFalconsFalconsFalconsFalconsFalcons

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

With the 45th overall selection in the Season 42 SMJHL Entry Draft the St. Louis Scarecrows are proud to select……

D - Kiko Rytmeyr

Scarecrows  Scarecrows Welcome to the scarecrows @ThatIrishFellow Scarecrows  Scarecrows

-----

07-08-2018, 08:55 PMTomen Wrote:
[Image: SMJHL-Armada.png]
The Anchorage Armada are proud to select with the 42nd pick from the United Kingdom

Rex Kirkby

@Acsolap

Woop woop. Looking forward to getting down to business.

Thanks for drafting me.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

With the 46th pick of the S42 SMJHL Entry Draft, the Colorado Raptors are proud to select

Andrew Martin

Welcome @Good_Ole_Kimmy!

Glory to the Leader.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance