Create Account

Start of S51 is delayed

11-20-2019, 12:15 PMdankoa Wrote:
11-20-2019, 11:36 AMEggy216 Wrote: To provide a brief update on the situation, if you’re looking to test some stuff out yourself currently the best sliders we’ve found for 2.1 are (courtesy of @“Tomen” who never sleeps):

[Image: unknown.png]

have we tried increasing finance

Me and the boys crashing the SHL economy

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Everyone realize we may need to start all over with records if we use a different sim engine so apples to apples comparisons?

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

11-20-2019, 12:22 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
11-20-2019, 12:15 PMdankoa Wrote: have we tried increasing finance

Me and the boys crashing the SHL economy

Tig... are... are we the boston bruins

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

11-20-2019, 01:29 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: Everyone realize we may need to start all over with records if we use a different sim engine so apples to apples comparisons?

It's been done before.

11-20-2019, 01:35 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
11-20-2019, 01:29 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: Everyone realize we may need to start all over with records if we use a different sim engine so apples to apples comparisons?

It's been done before.
And yes, this has definitely been noted, pretty sure we'd call this the start of a new era for records.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Alot of the problem with STHS is that it isn't designed for all stats above 90 from what I understand, alot of the guys selling rating packs will have the top players with like a high stat of 93 and only one or two stats over 90 but heaven forbid we have a new update scale, that would be a shit storm of epic proportions but that's probably only way we would get any accurate results, just my humble opinion so carry on.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

As we'll start new era and records will not be comparable why not change to 82 game schedule while we are at it. (Sim more games every day to keep seasons about same lenght)

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

why are yall still using this trash ass sim engine lol

in fact if you paid for this software ever i am kind of worried. blink twice if simon t is in your house and you are in danger.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2019, 02:44 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

LIFE

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-20-2019, 12:41 AMGooney Wrote:
11-20-2019, 12:39 AMWasty Wrote: [Image: Liar-Liar-1997-poster_960_640_80.jpg]

you couldnt get a team to commit to a build like this with your dead ass team lole

Oh, ok

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-20-2019, 01:53 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: Alot of the problem with STHS is that it isn't designed for all stats above 90 from what I understand, alot of the guys selling rating packs will have the top players with like a high stat of 93 and only one or two stats over 90 but heaven forbid we have a new update scale, that would be a shit storm of epic proportions but that's probably only way we would get any accurate results, just my humble opinion so carry on.

i 100% agree with this. looking at nhl player ratings in the sim will show you that the best players in the league have a high 70 range overall. i just hit a 77 overall rating at around 1300 tpe so you can only imagine the users with hundreds more tpe are OP as all hell. we are straight up making super human players and that seems like it could be an issue to me.

11-20-2019, 02:43 PMスウェグキング Wrote: LIFE

[Image: giphy.gif]

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

11-20-2019, 01:55 PMpuolivalmiste Wrote: As we'll start new era and records will not be comparable why not change to 82 game schedule while we are at it. (Sim more games every day to keep seasons about same lenght)

SO MUCH THIS OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE EGGY I WOULD SHIT MYSELF

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

11-20-2019, 01:55 PMpuolivalmiste Wrote: As we'll start new era and records will not be comparable why not change to 82 game schedule while we are at it. (Sim more games every day to keep seasons about same lenght)

YES

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite