Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy

I am really enjoying beind done with school! It has been a blast this year and I am enjoying myself, but I am glad that I am done. I feel very much more relaxed now in my day to day life.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

I was made happy by having a good dream where i was happy, i havent seen many dreams later, or nightmares for that matter, so it was a nice change for sure

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

ive spent more time in my yard this spring than ever before. many of my plants and projects look very good, but i'm struggling to get my two avocado trees to properly take. I saw the first signs of a healthy root system last week, so that's been very uplifting for me. Other than that, my clamatis (no idea how to spell it) has really taken off and the blooms look lovely.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Alex Jones memes. The dude is a complete maniac but I'll be damned if he hasn't been the source of some of the best memes on the interwebz.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Life is kinda depressing right now but I’ve got to say that talking to people on discord about whatever bullshit we decide to talk about that day makes me a lot happier and brightens my day a while bunch.

[Image: 74B0Yph.png]

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

I am happy when I can delve into some programming problem, trying to find a way to best visualize out analyze data, create a tool the can make mine and many other's lives more efficient.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

STELLA

[Image: vTXIeFX.jpg]

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Life in general just makes me happy right now. I found something I love to do, my family is always there to help. My gf is always there when I need her.

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]

[Image: unknown.png]

mtn dew and cinnamon

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Right now the best thing IRL, is that my wife and I just found out that we will be having another baby. and it is our 3rd boy. Nothing better than being a Dad

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

The simplest pleasure a man of my proclivities can enjoy is bullying Vic. To make him feel psychological pain and try to say his stupid zoomer comebacks... there truly is no sweeter taste than the salty tears of the youth.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Eurovision was this past week and it was a lot of fun to watch. I always enjoy seeing the over the top performances and there are some songs that were really good this year!

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

My cat JP brings me great joy even if he can be a stupid mf. People pinging me on discord asking me for cat pics also brings me joy as I have many in my camera roll

I like a lot of things! Honestly right now I like that I am going to be welcoming my first kid into my life in the next couple of months.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]