Create Account

S61 PT#2: Based and Brownpilled

The green pill will raise your intelligence tenfold (if you had any in the first place), but will transform your body into that of a child. You will see the ice like no one before and make incredible plays, but you stand no more than 3 feet tall.

I will take that. With my incredible vision and my speed, I will easily avoid every situations where I might need more height, so I will definitely dominate all around Simulation Hockey League for sure. I will make incredible things at ice and amazes everyone how intelligent and smart I am. I will be also part of USA Intelligence, also called as NSA, because I'm kind of super genius and once-in-lifetime talent all over intelligence skene and Simulation Hockey League. One day every players will think that how I could did all of thiws, but the reason was one small green pill, the small and big difference.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

PBE PT Claim

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I'd probably take the green pill. Hockey IQ is a skill that isn't too reliant on physical attributes, and even with short stature the ability to read plays, get into the right position and make a good first pass would make Hartmann a very good defenseman. Just using the power play as an example, size isn't a deal-breaker when you can always make the right pass to the open man and set up players for wide-open tap-ins. On defense, having a great hockey IQ is critical for being able to get sticks in the lanes, avoid falling for the misdirections of opposing forwards, and other defensive tactics. While physical abilities are usually the first to go as a player ages, something that is made more significant by the lack of height, another upside of taking the green bill is that with a high hockey IQ, you'd be able to use your intelligence to make up for your lack of physical ability and prolong your career significantly.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

[Image: fzFkOuE.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

For Grape Fruit, the pill of choice is going to be the allergy pill. Many of these options come with great benefits but also significant downside. Definitely don't want to be PT head so that's out. My bowels definitely don't need any adjusting so any increase in emptying them is a no go. Don't want the fame of a korean pop star because that's too much pressure and those fans are crazy. The real decision is between the purple pill and the allergy pill. Enjoyment from a grape jelly bean is nice but temporary. Being able to breathe through my nose is an incredible luxury that we do not understand until it's gone. The only concern I have with the orange pill is if it's my specific allergy pill or not. If it's some other type, there might be some unintended side effects but I'm willing to take that risk.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

I'm gonna take the fast pill cuz then I can score score score while taking dumps on the ice and no one will want to cover me because I fucking stink. Imagine being in the faceoff dot with me but you dont wanna be there cuz of the smell it's a horrible site I know. One man can only imagine how fucking gross it will be now times that by ten cuz I'm goin again. Fuck everything dog like I'm out here to score n dump that's fucking it nothing else and no where in between. I once saw a man say is that fitted and I was like naw dog that's snap back he doesnt go as hard as the fittles. In my closing arguement I must say fuck Luke fuck ho and fuck aumy jr catch me chilling in the 412 drinking brews skating fast and droppin duces while I duce ur bitch. Fuck free world 313

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Tom fiddler chooses the blue pill without even reading the other pill descriptions. Strength is all that matters in this league and Tom needs to be the strongest mother fucker on the ice. Furthermore, sight is a weakness, a crutch the feeble minded rely on in place of better senses like smell and touch. Tom can tell where his opponents are by nose and feel alone. The reverberations of each cut of ice from the blade, the skittering of the puck, the slide of the stick as it glides - all picked up by toms feet like a blind earth bender. And really, with such strength, who needs to bother with the puck? Players are easier to smell, hear, and feel. So with great strength comes obliterating hits, sending his foes into oblivion. All hope of a non concussed career is shredded in an instant when fiddler steps onto the ice. No player is safe. They will all feel his wrath

if i had to choose one of these pills, i would take the blue pill. i would take the blue pill because it it yummy blueberry flavor! :3 when i go to del’s frozen lemonade i always get the blueberry flavor because it is the best flavor so i assume that the yummy blue pill will give me the same experience. red pill bad because being redpilled just means you are really fucking stupid and also it prob tastes like cherry which means it tastes like some sort of cough syrup. if i wanted to taste cough syrup i would just make a shit ton on lean and put myself out of my misery. the black pill was instantly off my life because i can only assume that it will taste like black licorice and who the fuck likes black licorice that shit is seriously disgusting and anyone that likes it should probably be put in an institution.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I would most likely choose a green pill. However, the level of intelligence can be much on the ice, and the fact that it would have to be a child would certainly not preclude the possibility of distinguishing itself with beautiful games. Finally, the day came when the choice of the doomed pill had to be made. Of course, as I said earlier, I chose the green tablet, but I didn't put it right away. I went to a workout where people had already heard of these kinds of pills and looked forward to my changes. I took a pill before working and waited for the result on the bench. At some point, I felt I was beginning to stay much lower until I could see the borders in the end. I realized the pill had worked. Now it was only to try it out. I climbed the ice and worked fantastic, such very good games have never succeeded, but there were problems with the speed of the skating. Everything was very beautiful, until I awoke, barely out of bed, and knowing it was all a dream.

PBE Affiliation

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Big Newff would take the blue pill, yes it’ll make him blind but also at the stakes is turning into a beast in the ice that is practically voice controlled by his team mates after so long he would be able to train himself in to just understanding his teammates voices as the give him commands on what to do and where to go, at the start it might be very rough to get used to not before my able to see the puck and potentially the other team trying to tell him what to do but in the long run once he gets used to the voices of his own team and not the other team or the crowd he will surly be a top player in the league and taking everyone by shock as he rises to the top even tho he’s blind, he leaves his name in history and first blind player to win a cup.

(167 words)

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Definitely the Orange pill. Henrik suffers from a whole multitude of allergies and although one might not guess it, it can and has severely affected his ability to play the game of hockey. One example of this is Henriks sensitivity to most animal hair. He is allergic to cats, dogs, horses and cattle. This might not be so problematic for your average citydweller but for Henrik who has grown up on a farm and feels that animals are a vital part of ones home, it has become an issue. To be able to keep pets, he has to take medicines daily and that has an effect on his play. It dulls his mind, makes him tired and unfocused. Same goes for hay-fever. The constant itching is a nuisance and has even led to asthma like symptoms at times. And just imagine how strong he would be if he could eat dairy?! Then there would be no stopping him. But because of his lactose intolerance he cant have all those good things. So he wouls definitely take those allergy pills.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

The red pill is not an option. The Anchorage Armada have been hit somewhat hard by call-ups this season, meaning that Jay Sink is currently averaging more than 23 minutes per game on the ice. Bluntly, there's not time for Jay Sink to be leaving to use the bathroom as frequently as that. The blue and green pills aren't options either. It's crucial that Sink is in position to make defensive plays, and inevitably being out of position due to blindness and unable to physically impose himself due to being 3 feet tall is unworkable.

Built different, Jay Sink is not allergic to anything. The orange pill is pointless. The one thing everyone knows for sure about Jay Sink is that he loves his fans, and the fame of a Korean pop star would lead to him having many, many fans. This would be a distraction, and may affect his hockey performance. The brown pill is undesirable for the reasons above. Trying to focus on hockey, the black pill would be another distraction akin to the pink pill. The only remaining option is the purple pill, or the grape jelly bean. According to google, the average jelly bean contains 4 calories. These calories will give Sink a small energy boost that will help him perform on the ice. (218 words)

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

As it sound like strength is one of the more important physical attributes in this sim, Lemo will take the blue pill, giving him super strength but leaving him blind. He is fairly confident that he can survive that way, having already honed his senses of sound and smell on his many long trips to wilderness where he has often tried to survive with as little of any kind of technology as possible.
So with some practice he will be able to read the play on the ice by ear just as well as before, discerning the volume and angle of various sounds of other player’s skates on the ice, as well as the rustle of jerseys and banging of sticks. Of course he will have a much tougher time of it during actual games in front of noisy crowds than he will in practice sessions with just his teammates, but an integral part of having such an acute hearing also has to be the ability to ‘tune out’ all the non-pertinent noises and Lemo will also be training that part before he actually takes any of those blue pills before actual SHL games.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

Well if we go out with regular rules of how things work out and give superhuman hearing with blue pill on top of extreme strength I could see Björn picking that, like he would need to be almost as well aware of everything that is going on as others just based on hearing and even better as it could allow him to keep track of things happening all around him, not just thing in front of him. But as description doesn't mention that kind of hearing I assume it would stay as it is and render any player useless who picks that (or most of the other pills) so to play it safe I think he could lean to orange pill to make sure any rogue allergies don't start hurting him at later ages as you can never know what you might develope as time goes by and when other options are pointless or harmful might as well pick this one.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me