Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

Ace is definitely the biggest boomer, he just complained about his deck being unfinished for like a year, complaining about people not doing their jobs and stuff you know as if it was a big deal

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Okay. Well I am definitely the boomer of this team. I feel like the oldest in St. Louis. But I think it’s because I am prolly the oldest on the team. 

(32 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

I'd say that the boomer with the Winnipeg Aurora is definitely Kaapo Kampainen. He's one of the oldest player on the team and technically challenged, so that makes him the ideal candidate.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Uhoh, I am the token boomer and now I am going to be the target of everyone’s mPT this week. I complain about STHS, FHM and all the old friends that are now gone. It’s sad and now I’m sad.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2023, 11:41 PM by Seany148.)

Tingle definitely is our boomer. He's good at what he does, as long as it stays simple, otherwise he's gonne be too lost to continue playing. He also does not undrtstand how certain concepts works, moteso the recent ones, just overall showing he's a boomer.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

Can I nominate @SchwarzNarr just because she wanted to bring up our opinions on various Linkin Park releases out of the blue?

And I also love her for doing that.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I'm not sure really lol but I have seen LobsterKillah (Mick Mayhem) post a drink in our LR and uses formal senetnces so I would assume he's up there for us lol no hate at all

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

Is Farmville even still a thing? I guess the answer to this question depends on your definition of boomer - I definitely spend the least amount of time around the league so I'm probably the most out of touch

I would say that the boomer of the Newfoundland locker room would have to be Philip Fry due to him being one of the oldest players on the team right now.

D Jobin is the Boomer of Hamilton steelhawks and he is a big old idiot and we love him on the team and hope he stays on the team

[Image: hallsy.png]

Gibbles is the de facto boomer for Minny for sure. That guy is so old, he was there when it was still the Chiefs. Some says he could even outlast every single players he drafted into Minny.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

Spidey is one hundred percent this Knights' team's token boomer, as he is constantly bringing the team together and passing along advice on life and hockey-related matters.

Probably Tony Soprano is the obvious answer here. He is just an old man and it translates right into the locker room. It is a nice change of pace though

Sea Jebus is definitely the guy that's stuck in the past. He doesn't use computers and sends letters through the mail. He enjoys shuffle board and tells people to get off his lawn. He thinks that kids these days are not held accountable enough for their actions.

hotdog is our boomer by merit of being gm. what kind of non boomer would ever accept the role of general manager in a simulation hockey league? could not be me. certifiable boomer behaviour. thank you that is all

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno