Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

Luc has a couple kids of his own one is still quite young so his last interaction with a baby was playing with his own kid.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

After warmups while he was about to walk down the tunnel a fan ran up to Egli and shoved a baby in his hands for a photo. The child inevitably shit on him and he ran away arms flailing.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Shaw once saw a baby, she thinks… it could have been a cat. But it was bundled up and In a carriage. Like the thing with wheels. Shaw prefers dogs.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

People from all over, NOLA fans from everywhere bring their children to Conner so he can kiss them on the head, he's basically like the President in that way. It is said Conner's head kisses bring good fortune

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

The last time Justo was with a baby it was his nephew Éloi-Luc and the kid almost died after eating a peanut butter granola bar (he is deathly allergic to peanuts) but luckily everything was fine because it wasn't a real child, only a doll.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

During a game vs the Baltimore Platoon, DuBølk stared at a baby beyond the ice. While the baby did stare back at him, there was no other actions taken by either party.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Clearly not understanding the concept of a human baby, as he is a stalk of corn, Corn O’Cob heals the baby at leafs length while it giggled and sputtered at him.

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

My last interaction with a baby involved stealing their food and eating it while staring into their eyes, to assert dominance. When the mom tried to interject I held out my hand and told her to respect the patriarchy.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

During the recent holidays, poiklm interacted with many babies and toddlers at local PR events. As a local celebrity, he's fully expected to take photos with all families, including their children.

A human child has never once crossed the Stormlords mind, but once he saw one he understood why the humans fight so much. They're absolutely adorable, and just scream "protect for me I am weak". Which says a lot about the species as a whole honestly

[Image: SHL1.jpg?ex=655cc244&is=654a4d44&hm=f21e...152ba26fe&][Image: ZNbcj4K.jpg?ex=657c823b&is=656a0d3b&hm=3...d75e6a438&]

Toasty was very unimpressed to be left in the care of one of his teammate's children. He wants nothing to do with kids and just wants to focus on hockey.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Slip McScruff's last interaction with a baby was when he welcomed baby new year to the world. I think that's what comes out of the ball at new years eve, either way, everyone cheered.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

The last interaction that Matiss had with a baby was at Christmas time with his four month old niece. This is his first niece and he got to enjoy a lot of quality time during the holidays with her.

GW Gibbles doesn't have many if any interactions with babies in their everyday life. The last time they remember seeing a baby was in the crowd as the parent was taken out by a stray puck.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Darnell doesn't like babies. Not even his little nieces and nephews. Nothing in particular, just doesn't like him. The last time he held a baby he thought, yep, this sure is a thing that I'm doing right now, and unloaded the child onto a female family member at his earliest convenience.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]