[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Milestones

3 TPE

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

+3 TPE - Milestones

2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The goal scoring race this season ended in a tie between Evil Allbran and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, each potting a phenomenal 60 goals. They'll be lining up on opposide sides of the faceoff dot this all star game. Which of our league's best scorers would you rather have and why?
b. Borje Samuelsson lead all the league's defensemen in points this season with an incredible statline of 22-59-81 in 66 games played. However, the best defensive defenseman in this all star game is Adelie de Pingu, who put up 16-40-56 in the same number of games played while still recording the best average defensive performance of anyone who made primetime. Which of these defensemen will have a better showing this weekend and why?
c. The eastern conference will be lining up in front of netminders Casey Fantoben and Brick Wall, while the west will play in front of Justin Time and Jon St. Ark. Which team should be more comfortable with their backstop tandem? Why?
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why is this such an egregious snub? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates who didn't instead!)

a. 
67 words
While the goal scoring race may have ended in a tie on paper, the clear choice for who I'd want to play with is Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson. The reason for this is simple, his name abbreviates to LEG. In the greatest film of all time, Bloodsport, legs are used by Jean Claude Van Damme to defeat the enemy and win. Thus any other choice would be beyond foolish.

c.
76 words
The western conference has the clear advantage in front of the goal in the Allstar game. Honestly, I'm surprised that a brick wall in front of the goal is allowed. It seems unfair that an inanimate wall that literally can't be scored on if it's built bigger than the goal would be allowed.

I've been informed that brick wall is actually a person named Brick Wall and not a literal brick wall, but the answer stands

3. Written, 3 TPE, And Now, For the Main Event (150 words min.)

Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, what makes their game special, and why are they going to utterly dominate this event? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, then and only then may you pump your own tires.)

153 words

Making an all star game is quite the accomplishment, yet despite the rarified air an all star selection represents, I know that Bender Jr. is having no issues breathing. This is because, much like his namesake. Bender Bending Rodriguez, Bender Jr needs only alcohol to fuel him through the season and to power the puck into the goal. Is there a clear plot hole in our world allowing Bender Jr to exist almost 1000 years before his Father? Who cares! He is a gifted hockey playing robot and being good at sports is far more important than logic. Much as Bender Bending Rodriguez bends girders, so can Bender Jr. bend the opposing defense. The opposing goalie might as well be a paperclip when facing Bender Jr. on a breakaway... Already bent. Bender jr.'s already beaten him, he just doesn't know it until the puck is behind him and the goal horn has sounded.

1 milestones

yep link

Milestones +2 TPE
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3394130

2a +1 TPE
The goal scoring race this season ended in a tie between Evil Allbran and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, each potting a phenomenal 60 goals. They'll be lining up on opposide sides of the faceoff dot this all star game. Which of our league's best scorers would you rather have and why?

In my opinion both are worthy, in both the title of best goal scorer and as a worthy friend. However only one can come out on top. One hand hand Evil Allbran is the epitome of grace and style however he has one fatal flaw. He is EVIL, YOU KNOW THAT MEANS BAD RIGHT. Anyway Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson is a noble Swede and all Swedes deserve to be on my team and I will fight for them till I die. (79)

2 b. +1 
Borje Samuelsson lead all the league's defensemen in points this season with an incredible statline of 22-59-81 in 66 games played. However, the best defensive defenseman in this all star game is Adelie de Pingu, who put up 16-40-56 in the same number of games played while still recording the best average defensive performance of anyone who made primetime. Which of these defensemen will have a better showing this weekend and why?

Okay do I have to repeat myself
First of all Adelie de Pingu is a natural on the ice. Born and raised and in fact you could say they they have evolved specifically to be on the ice. Second, they're swedish. Everybody knows that swedes always perform the best! There is no way that you can doubt that. Finally, I don't actually know what those numbers mean above but you literally said that they are the best defensive defenseman and that's why they will perform be
tter. (86)

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Code:

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3394137

Code:
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, what makes their game special, and why are they going to utterly dominate this event? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, then and only then may you pump your own tires.)

Shoyo Hinata @gordo of the altanta inferno made the allstar game and we are all very proud of him. Shoyo nuts as well call him has been an up and coming prospect in Atlanta and is now taking the leaders place on the first line carrying us to many victories. its funny because @hotdoge was very sceptical of shoyo's ability but once he saw he was nuts he was like what an otterly good talent. Soon we will have HOF cards of Hinata and it will be my most prized possession. The guy is too good. I think that angus mcfife was also snubbed from the all star game and it is very sad (no homer)

Another snub was Michael with the check @sakrosankt. the guy has been on atlantal onger than anyone and is the anchor of the defense. He plays a solid game and always get many apples. I think out of respect he should ahve been invited to the game but the commitee is blind to raw talent.

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The goal scoring race this season ended in a tie between Evil Allbran and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, each potting a phenomenal 60 goals. They'll be lining up on opposide sides of the faceoff dot this all star game. Which of our league's best scorers would you rather have and why?
b. Borje Samuelsson lead all the league's defensemen in points this season with an incredible statline of 22-59-81 in 66 games played. However, the best defensive defenseman in this all star game is Adelie de Pingu, who put up 16-40-56 in the same number of games played while still recording the best average defensive performance of anyone who made primetime. Which of these defensemen will have a better showing this weekend and why?

a.
I think Evil all-bran is the best goal scorer. He is evil, hi is full of fiber and is also one of my favorite brand of cereal (no lie). Lias Ekholm Gunnarson is a very good player but the winnipeg machine has been known to play a very offensive sided game at the cost of a shaky defense play, kind of a one way game if you know what i mean.

b.
Borje samuelsson will easily have the best game. This is an all star showcase, players play a different game and defensive play has no place at this event. It's a nice gratitude for De Pingu however the real defensive play they are known for will not happen at the all star game for obvious reasons. People want a showcase, they get a circus.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Code:

Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

+1 TPE

Code:
c. The eastern conference will be lining up in front of netminders Casey Fantoben and Brick Wall, while the west will play in front of Justin Time and Jon St. Ark. Which team should be more comfortable with their backstop tandem? Why?
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why is this such an egregious snub? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates who didn't instead!)

a. I'd rather have Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, but for fairly superficial reasons. skölpaddor the user registered around the same time as I did and both our first players were S47, so I want a fellow S47 alumni to come out on top if i had nothing else to choose from about the players.

Code:

Theo Kondos, represented by Ohtaay, is the Texas player we have in the All Star game. It's a point of pride he made it in right away instead of as a last man in like some of the last few seasons we've had. He scored the highest goals on the team, which is especially impressive as a season 55 geezer clinging on to his glory days (just kidding, Ohtaay). He has the most shots on the team and has lots of time and experience on the special teams, contributing to the teams success during all the critical moments of the season. He also is a very physical player, topping the team's hits of both offensive and defensive players. His offensive rating, as well, tops the charts, showing off his offense oriented playstyle. Offensive players tend to get recognition through the all star game, so I'm glad he gets to represent Texas there.

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Last Men In (150 words min.)
Which of your teammates (not yourself!) should be the last man in for your conference? Why should they get in, and why will it be a literal crime if they dont?

I think Capncooper's Dirty Boots should get into the All Star game. First, he's the GM of a blooming team that's ripe for making a real impact upon the league. The window has been set and the players are maturing nicely. The team is beginning to leave a nice iron-y aftertaste that is sure to be a historic vintage. Second, his player has been doing very well at fantasy. I know fantasy performance has no impact on the games and shouldn't be much of an indicator of on ice aptitude, but performing well in those stats sure would make him popular with the masses that do the voting for last players in. Third, his performance on ice a testament to Texas defense. He's the highest scoring defenseman on the team and nearly the highest shooter. He plays the most of anyone, 2.5 minutes per game more than the next. He's a Texas defenseman through and through.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Milestones 1 TPE

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2023, 11:39 PM by supertardis101. Edited 2 times in total.)

Milestones
[/url]

[url=https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=32177&view=findpost&p=609067]PBE PT

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

PBE PT

3 TPE

1.Milestones

6 TPE

2a : I think that I would prefer to play with Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson. I feel that the player is overall stronger.  He finished with more points than Evil AllBran and he also had a way better +/-.  I like the player a lot, he is fun to watch and is an overall nice person. He also had more penalty minute, so he stands up for his teammates.

7 TPE

2b: I think that Borje Samuelsson will have a better all-star game. The explanation is quite simple, all star game are offensive show, so it’s natural that the best offensive player will prevail.  Everyone forget how to play defense at the all-star game, so I think that Adélie de Pingu will have a bad time. Adélie is still a phenomenal player !

8 TPE

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Code:

+1 TPE

Code:

d. My player should have made the all star game on age alone. I am a (hopefully) future hall of fame player, with the second most all time points in league history. It is unbelievable that the all star game does not recognize all time great players and instead only focuses on players who had one great season. I am wiping these kids in the ground with my career stats, going into my 26th season and with no end in sight. I am what players hope to be.

Code:

Ben Der made the season 72 all star game for the Toronto North stars of the simulation hockey league as one of the 2 last players voted in for the eastern division and the very last d man voted in on to the team. I am so proud and super duper happy to see him make the team. He deserves it so much and i can not wait for him to blow the doors off in the all star game, show everyone that he absolutely deserved to make it on to the team in the first place, and not have to be one of the last players voted in by the rest of the league. There is no way it should have had to come down to luck for him to make it, and honestly I am upset that was the case. His resume over the course of the season was extraordinary and should have been more than enough to be one of the original players picked for the all star game. His defensive prowess that he will showcase at the event is gonna be crazy and other teams in the league would be lucky to have him play for them.

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE, Movable Spotlights (150 words min.)
Which player NOT on your own team are you most excited to see in action? Do you finally get the chance to cheer on a hated rival's star player as they represent your conference? Have you been tormented by a young player on a rebuilder that hasn't yet made their mark on teams out-of-conference?

I am super duper excited to see @Leppish earn at least 1500 tpe or him and micool combined earn i believe 3000 tpe because it means that micool will so something super dumb and post the video in the atl locker room. Previously if leppy updated a certain amount a couple months ago micool would eat a grilled cheese with like 15 pieces of cheese and leppy did it and micool actually delivered with the vid. It was unreal, super disgusting to watch if I am being honest. That much cheese might have killed me personally as I am lactose intolerant but it was really funny to watch. Took me a couple of attempts because it was way too much cheese and kind of gross to watch but absolutely respect micool for pulling through. Anyway back to the point, I need this man to get 1500 TPE so we can all enjoy a similar situation play out.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Code:

link +2

Code:

a. i'd rather have my boy AB the big EVIL all american all the time all the bran if you know what I mean i've seen that guy since he was lil peewee bullying the other team out of their socks and if you need somebody to get it done you come to the right place.
b. pingu is pretty impressive you dont see that kinda talent coming out of penguins very often at least in this league but ya hes a pretty all around guy that you can rely on and sometimes thats just what you need nothing fancy nothing pretty just does his job and gets the results except this season in which he didnt get like the results but that not on him.
c. Casey Fantobens was a goddamn cheat code this playoffs idk why on god anyone would even bother you might as well go home if that guys in net because you gonna be striking out harder than @jeffie43 on prom night but I guess if you wanna give him some reps saving every pathetic attempt you got then go ahead

Code:

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Last Men In (150 words min.)
Which of your teammates (not yourself!) should be the last man in for your conference? Why should they get in, and why will it be a literal crime if they dont?

Everyone knows that the most important player on the buffalo stampede is chimkin wing. Chimkin wing does not get as many goals or assists or points or whatever it is that kids these days think is whats important but what he does do is get pucks in deep and scare the living shit out of the other team. Thats all star material in my eyes. If you have never seen chimkin hurtling down the ice at impossible speeds towards you then thank whatever deity you want because the dude will flatten you and steal your grandma right out from under you and wine and dine her in the penalty box before scoring on your sorry and confused ass. guy is a world class class act in a world of classless acts and that act is running the greatest show on ice that is the buffalo dream team that won the cup this year against all odds thats the type of king shit u cant teach and all star nerds cant pick up.

total 8

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

1. Milestones: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3388331

+2 TPE

3. Though the Monarchs did not contribute a player to the All-Star game this season, Minnesota took incredible pride from their steadfast defenseman Collin Gibbles, one of the longest-tenured SHL players in league history, as he continued to hold out against Father Time to submit a solid season serving in light-but-crucial minutes. Gibbles has seen many a great Monarchs team come and go, always being a critical piece of the puzzle on the bench, on the ice, and in the locker room. It’s going to be yet another tough road for Gibbles as the seasons continue to mount, but the cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul are nothing if not proud of their adopted son, and a last-man-in campaign is the least the fans can do to reward their favorite stalwart defenseman. The hope is that the man can be around for many more.

4. The SHL’s All Star Game is filled with incredible skill and impressive star-power. In my personal opinion, the most exciting player in the tournament is one Mikko Rashford, of the Winnipeg Aurora. Although his team came up short, the Aurora have had Rashford to thank for a crucial bit off the offensive load. He’s an exciting player to watch, with a skill set that lends well to the exciting, incredible action that fans of the All-Star Game will love. When he is given the space - which is very likely - he can create by himself or for others, and he does it in a very flashy way. Although his team came up short in the finals, the Aurora can take solace in the joy that he will return to be an imposing force in the offense that won’t slow down. He’s going to be an All-Star mainstay for years to come.

Total: +8

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2023, 11:58 PM by dogwoodmaple.)

1. Milestones
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3389247
+3 TPE

Affiliate PT
https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...ntry609079
+3 TPE

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Code:

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3389247 
+3 TPE

Code:

a. That is a close call, but give me Evil Allbran.  While Ekholm-Gunnarsson has the edge in assists and shooting percentage, it seems like Allbran is more of a threat on the defensive side of the ice which is something criminally underrated in this league.  Allbran's combination of blocks, hits, and overall ice presence is just enough to get the edge, but you truly can't go wrong with either of these studs. 71 words

b. Give me Pingu!  Adelie is someone who shines brightest in the biggest moments, so I expect them to put on an absolute show for the fans.  We're talking about one of the great players of this generation and someone who can simply do everything on the ice.  Scoring, passing, checking, and being an absolute lockdown defender are what the great Pingu brings to the table. 65 words

PBE affiliate PT https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...ntry609079
+3 TPE

8 TPE total

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]