Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

Rumors are just rumors, they are only true if people want to believe they are and nothing will stop people from stopping that believe if they sink their head in the ground. I would just move on with my day and disregard the noise

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Shoyo Hinata would be happy happy. His mother deserve to play volleyball all night. She is really passionate about that sport and she always need new teammates. He hopes they keep playing !

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

I would be mortified.  I mean, it's my mom!  Talk about embarrassing at every single level.  Just not something I'd even want to imagine if I'm being completely honest.  But thanks for the mental image, sheesh

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

I would be very disapoint in my teamates if it were true and i would be disapoint in those starting a rumor about it because my mom is very sweet, she is one of the few IRL atlanta inferno fans and she sent @hotdog a video message to thank him for drafting me, I don't know any other mom that would do this.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

If an opponent fucked my mom I'd probably report them to the authorities. As much as I'd really want to go full bloodsport on them, my mother is dead and that's illegal.

The rumors are a product of random fools on the internet making clear jokes that got picked up got hack sports writers who run the sports equivalent of a gossip magazine trying to get clicks.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

The Unspeakable Horror does not understand passion, family, taboos, or even really motherhood. It would react to such rumors in the same way it reacts to most things, by trying to suck the soul and joy from whoever might be too close to it. Therefore it is unlikely that anyone would even bother to let the Horror know about this juicy gossip.

It would depend on the situation. If my mother was still in a relationship with my father, then I would be pretty upset about that happening. However, if my mother was single, then she is free to date and be around whoever she wants and as long as she is happy then I’m happy.

Roze would be very skeptical considering my his mother is back in latvia, and no one on his team would do such a thing, but he probably would just try to let the world laugh and then move on with his life

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

I would be pissed that something like this would happen as it would show lack of respect in the locker room and we will need to figure it out.

[Image: hallsy.png]

After sharing a lovely UNO game with @Frenchie's mom, Ozolins heard that Derek Martin played CHESS AND CHECKERS with his mother??? UNO is fine, but plsying chess is like a wedding. Someone is not getting any help this season, especially not from the Latvian winger.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

As a sentient pile of gold, the earth is my “mother” and that’s been exploited for as long as humanity has been around and far longer.

well binko for one would be quite upset that someone from his team would bed the mother of the koivus he would be very upset indeed and he would try to get his brothers paul and ricky @Briedaqueduc @Gwdjohnson to go beat up the teammate while binko cries in the corner of the locker room

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Max would be happy for someone to show his mother some affection, as long as it wasn't a case of taking advantage of a lonely widow. Ever since Mr. Carnage passed away, she's been a lonely and being on the road as much as he is, Max can't spend as much time as he'd like with her.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

12-04-2023, 07:32 AMSizz Wrote: Max would be happy for someone to show his mother some affection, as long as it wasn't a case of taking advantage of a lonely widow. Ever since Mr. Carnage passed away, she's been lonely and being on the road as much as he is, Max can't spend as much time as he'd like with her.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]