Create Account

Ragnar Punishment

02-02-2021, 02:05 PMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:04 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: some double standard you have there.

Honestly im just over this bullshit and this circus.

so i dont care

Alright, so when people try to understand the entire situation and ask for transparency you just attack somebody else
great character development here.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-02-2021, 02:07 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:05 PMKachur Wrote: Honestly im just over this bullshit and this circus.

so i dont care

Alright, so when people try to understand the entire situation and ask for transparency you just attack somebody else

then reach out to HO

I don't OWE you shit. your mind was made up 4 pages ago. so why don't you go find a room and fuck yourself

02-02-2021, 02:05 PMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:04 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: some double standard you have there.

Honestly im just over this bullshit and this circus.

so i dont care

You’re doing a cracking job at conveying this. Why even engage? In a few pages, you’ve argued with these two or three people ad nauseam, agreed with a few good takes on what the actual issue is, reminded the league that you are, in fact, retired, and shed no light on your specific perspective while persecuting your dissenters by letting them know you have a specific perspective.

How does any of that bullshit make sense? How has the head office allowed this to run while most parties are just making asses of themselves and not enforcing the main point that transparency is an issue when it comes to these trickle-down punishments from a 3rd party site? I haven’t the slightest idea why or how it’s still going on.

02-02-2021, 02:09 PMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:07 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Alright, so when people try to understand the entire situation and ask for transparency you just attack somebody else

then reach out to HO

I don't OWE you shit. your mind was made up 4 pages ago. so why don't you go find a room and fuck yourself

You don't owe me shit, you're right.
But you do own the community something after the stink you made.
I'll kindly go fuck myself.

02-02-2021, 02:10 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: I'll kindly go fuck myself.

can i come?

02-02-2021, 02:10 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:09 PMKachur Wrote: then reach out to HO

You don't owe me shit, you're right.
But you do own the community something after the stink you made.
I'll kindly go fuck myself.

I dont owe the SHL anything.

02-02-2021, 01:27 PMSlashACM Wrote: Bros this is good discussion but the harassment in question is a fucking dabbing gnome discord react. Like the weight of this whole thing is being made far far worse than the actual offense

Slash i gotta disagree. You guys know it doesn't matter how minor something is. When it's constant, it creates an environment you don't want to be in. This is middle-school tier bullshit. It's like if every time you walked down the hall a few kids yelled "SHOES" at you and then pointed at your shoes. Like yeah, its minor, it doesn't mean anything. And if it didn't bother the kid, then it's harmless.

The issue is that, based on what i've heard, they were asked to stop. And they didn't. And the result of that was someone felt like they didn't want to be part of this community, and how is that not fucking sad?

I don't see what's so difficult about the concept of consent to some of you.

Ribbing is cool, that's just how some people choose to be. In every LR I've been in, there's a fair amount of ribbing, not the least of which is coming from me. But when people ask me to stop, I stop. Because after that, we're not having fun together. After that, it's having fun at someone else's expense.

I literally does not matter how minor the harassment is, or if it's "just annoying" or "just a react". Again, we learned this shit in middle school. It is baffling how this has to be explained to actual full grown adults.

Now yes, everyone here can now produce Comedy Gold™ by saying "omg I'm harassed" at every negative response to their posts, because they have the mental maturity of an 8th grader and the reasoning skills of a drunk toddler. Come the fuck on. You know what you're doing.

We all know where the line is. Some of us don't, that's where HO steps in. Behold, the new line. Don't be an asshole to people and you'll be fine. It's really that simple.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-02-2021, 02:09 PMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:07 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Alright, so when people try to understand the entire situation and ask for transparency you just attack somebody else

then reach out to HO

that’s pretty personal IMO

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

02-02-2021, 02:10 PMGCool Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:05 PMKachur Wrote: Honestly im just over this bullshit and this circus.

so i dont care

You’re doing a cracking job at conveying this. Why even engage? In a few pages, you’ve argued with these two or three people ad nauseam, agreed with a few good takes on what the actual issue is, reminded the league that you are, in fact, retired, and shed no light on your specific perspective while persecuting your dissenters by letting them know you have a specific perspective.

How does any of that bullshit make sense? How has the head office allowed this to run while most parties are just making asses of themselves and not enforcing the main point that transparency is an issue when it comes to these trickle-down punishments from a 3rd party site? I haven’t the slightest idea why or how it’s still going on.

I assume they like the chaos

02-02-2021, 02:12 PMWasty Wrote:

it's not personal when everybody comes and joins in the fucking of myself!!!

02-02-2021, 02:12 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
02-02-2021, 01:27 PMSlashACM Wrote: Bros this is good discussion but the harassment in question is a fucking dabbing gnome discord react. Like the weight of this whole thing is being made far far worse than the actual offense

Slash i gotta disagree. You guys know it doesn't matter how minor something is. When it's constant, it creates an environment you don't want to be in. This is middle-school tier bullshit. It's like if every time you walked down the hall a few kids yelled "SHOES" at you and then pointed at your shoes. Like yeah, its minor, it doesn't mean anything. And if it didn't bother the kid, then it's harmless.

The issue is that, based on what i've heard, they were asked to stop. And they didn't. And the result of that was someone felt like they didn't want to be part of this community, and how is that not fucking sad?

Ribbing is cool, that's just how some people choose to be. In every LR I've been in, there's a fair amount of ribbing, not the least of which is coming from me. But when people ask me to stop, I stop. Because after that, we're not having fun together. After that, it's having fun at someone else's expense.

I literally does not matter how minor the harassment is, or if it's "just annoying" or "just a react". Again, we learned this shit in middle school. It is baffling how this has to be explained to actual full grown adults.

Now yes, everyone here can now produce Comedy Gold™ by saying "omg I'm harassed" at every negative response to their posts, because they have the mental maturity of an 8th grader and the reasoning skills of a drunk toddler. Come the fuck on. You know what you're doing.

We all know where the line is. Some of us don't, that's where HO steps in. Behold, the new line. Don't be an asshole to people and you'll be fine. It's really that simple.

sure, but define constant, in this case its twice, once after being told to stop, if twice is constant than holy hell is HO in for a fucking week as people back read and report.

02-02-2021, 02:13 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:12 PMWasty Wrote: that’s pretty personal IMO

it's not personal when everybody comes and joins in the fucking of myself!!!
Well atleast you’re being more transparent than the HO and Kachur is.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

02-02-2021, 02:12 PMWasty Wrote:

then report me

02-02-2021, 02:12 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:10 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: I'll kindly go fuck myself.

can i come?

is this tampering??

02-02-2021, 02:14 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:12 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Slash i gotta disagree. You guys know it doesn't matter how minor something is. When it's constant, it creates an environment you don't want to be in. This is middle-school tier bullshit. It's like if every time you walked down the hall a few kids yelled "SHOES" at you and then pointed at your shoes. Like yeah, its minor, it doesn't mean anything. And if it didn't bother the kid, then it's harmless.

sure, but define constant, in this case its twice, once after being told to stop, if twice is constant than holy hell is HO in for a fucking week as people back read and report.

im reporting you for harrassment when you asked to join in my fucking myself. 
GG YOURE DONE HERE