Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

The SHL is a great place. I can't wait til my kids become of age so I can show them just how amazing this place is. Everyone here, and I mean every single person here has 0 toxicity and is the prime example of how humans have truly evolved. We are definitely the elite.

[54 words]

[Image: 336.jpg]

Shion Okamoto is the best freaking player in the SMJHL. Like he should have definitely been called up by now. He is just way too good for this shit.

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Prospect

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]  Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF] Team Japan | S60 Gold

Maine management has no idea how to improve the team, and is taking things on a terrible direction. They have a terrible lineup of young rookies for the future. On top of this I see them having zero chance of doing well in the playoffs

[Image: rFbd0KA.png]

@The__Y-man__100 is clearly inept at his job as Latvia Team Head and should be publicly executed for his treasonous ways. He is a true tyrant who will go down as the most evil man on the planet.

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

It’s not hard to defend Ryan Reaves. To me, Ryan Reaves is one of the cleanest tough guys that I’ve seen in the league in my 12-13 years. He’s consistently a clean, physical player. As far as the incident that’s in Player Safety (hands). I do know a couple of things: his gloves never came off and no one was hurt on the play. Whether they’re going to look at what’s between the lines and think there’s something there that maybe I don’t see, that’s their department, not mine.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

Canada is the strongest nation in the IIHF. A true powerhouse, we should expect to see them in the finals season after season. It's their league, we're just playing in it.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

The SHL should just switch over to the Automated Updating System already.  Nothing ever goes wrong with an untested process run by a computer.  Everyone’s updates are all nice, tidy, and uniform enough that a bot would have no problem reading all of them while producing 0 errors.

Quote:48 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

The rebranding to the San Francisco Pride was the best thing that happened to the site. Who ever wants to be in fucking portland of all places? the fuck?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Hotdog is a terrible terrible general manager and even worse of a meat being, how this idiot is allowed to be a GM or even be on this site is baffling to me. He should be banned forever.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

The SHL is growing so slowly. Soon there will not be any players left to play with. There are too many teams and not enough players. I am confident that will never change.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

@Gooney is a puta and isnt a very nice lady and he might be the stinkest person alive, one could say gooney is the dumbest person on the shl.

The Chicago Syndicate team is an absolue hell to be on. None of them are the least bit cute and there is absolutely no talent on the team. My life is hell please just end me.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 05:40 PM by Halkohol.)

I am so glad the SHL is a site filled with happiness and comraderie! The complete lack of drama makes the site a pleasure together with a will to understand, forgive and let go is truly out of this world and I am very happy to be part of such a good forum atmosphere!

(54 words)

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

I'm very happy with how my player's performance has been ever since the TPE restructure. I'm loving how they improved over the first two seasons and then this year has gone to pot!

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

The league has not seen any toxicity and does not have any history of it. Everyone has been super chill to everyone and welcoming. The league is the same now as it was when I joined

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]