Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

Well I dont know, Ive never really cared enough about the SHL to get legitimately angry about it? All I can think of is either me coming in here mad because some SHLers were trash talking the NSFL, or me trash talking a guy who I actually forget at this point who just lied about my activity lol, but I wasnt really mad about that it was just amusing

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

The angriest I've ever been in the SHL is when I went undrafted! Twice! I find it blasphemous that no team wanted someone who barely earned on their roster, and personally I think that any picks outside of the first round should not count towards the cap, as teams should want to pick later flyers to potentially improve their team.

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

I got mad when @SlashACM did not give me bonus tpe last season. Here in the shl we firmly believe in nepotism so being your bestie i should get extra tpe. S. M. H.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Probabaly the most heated I have gotten over the sim was when Scoochie had an all time great season as a goalie only to forget how to stop a beach ball in the playoffs and we got washed out by Maine.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

The most angry I've been in the SHL has probably been in trying to figure out how to image process the box scores from FHM. So nothing directly related to the SHL Forum as I haven't really found myself angry at something that I see as a hobby.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

I got them angriest when jay cue was getting more for bids even though he just isn’t worth 6m what a bust and to manhantten you’re fools

29 words

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

I think the angriest I have been was actually really recently when the SHL PT Head decided to take away the ring prompt from the championship week. I felt betray and hurt but they know who they are and what they did. BRING BACK THE RING PROMPT.
47 words

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

I am HEATED about how awful this mPT prompt is. "Write 25 words about the quality of the ice in your home arena" is 50x more creative than this one. What's next, "what color is your player's lucky underwear?"

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

The angriest I've been in recent seasons was actually last season. Not towards any person, but towards FHM. We came out the gate like shot out of a canon. But then FHM decided we'd had enough fun and, even with almost the lowest team PDO, had us start losing against pretty much everyone.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I got most angry when an unmentioned member starting using a certain emoji and was blamed for harassing a different member. This emoji is such an innocent meme and that member did not deserve it all.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

the angriest i've ever been here on shl is when i was not drafted 1st or 2nd overall by either one of the two picks the steel cocks had that year. The relentlessly continued to pursue me to join the squad, but i'll never play for a team to snub me that hard. gg no re

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I remember lots of fun stuff going on around Detroit during our epic run up to our S53 SMJHL championship. I don't want to bring up much, but I will leave this here:
The A stands for "Best goalie in the league".

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

The angriest I have ever been on this site would probably be this most recent trade deadline but hey worse things have happened lately so how can I really be mad

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I like to think I do not get angry at this site. Sure, some things irritate me, but nothing makes steam come out of my ears. I think the most recent thing to irritate me is the longer off season.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2021, 01:51 PM by boom.)

Angriest I've been on the SHL was probably that time Kelowna skirted the rules around active/inactive SMJHL free agents and then knocked the Whalers out of the playoffs with an IA starting goalie. That one was tough to swallow since it was technically legal but spat in the face of the spirit of the rule.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]