Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

DuBølk would do nothing, since he does not have a mother: he was created in a test tube by a robot with no operator or no known creator.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

There’s not really much you can do when rumors start to spread online, and it kinda sucks. My player would just keep his head down and not give the trolls the reaction they’re looking for

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

John Brown informs the world that his mother is dead, and anyone attempting to fornicate with her will be found guilty of deplorable unspeakable acts and promptly shot right after.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I object to this prompt on a moral principle, with that in mind, we do find it incredibly funny if that did happen. So it goes.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

I guess at that point they're to consenting adults, and depending on who it is on the team they might be a pretty cool stepdad to have around. As long as they don't make it weird at practice.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Xavier would be enraged over this. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, these kind of things are definitely not ok! There’re laws against this and for good reasons.This is just wrong and shame on you!

RIP Yolande Beausoleil 1952- 2020

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Honestly, Dominik would likely just ignore the rumors as his mother lives back in Czechia and there is no reason for him to feed the fire on stupid rumors.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Thankfully Sonja is the type to give a teammate the benefit of the doubt and listen to their side of the story. Once she makes sure those are nothing but baseless rumors then she will not be kind to neither the one creating said rumor and to the one spreading it. It's safe to say she would have a few harsh words for them. At the very least.

There can really only be one kind of reaction here. Sadness, fear, and mourning. As well as a few pints of ice cream and a few pops.

Minamino would go on to set up a press conference that would be immediately cancelled only to add fuel to the fire just because why not.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Patya thinking he would not react, because this much silly. My mother strong Russian woman who am loving my father. Patya knowing internet just like for make up gossip because is entertainment.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Trent would be in disbelief as his mother is still a devout member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday saints along with his father so hearing this information would hurt Trent deeply.

Nationality: Usa
Trent Wisemen - Raptors
Two-way Defenseman
[Image: image-2023-12-18-232600166.png]
Made by Wasty with love and care!

Although they may not be teammates anymore there was a period of time Aleris enjoyed a night of passion with his own mother. Elric never understood what Aleris meant with all his jokes about mothers but it quickly became clear that he might have been talking about his own mother, now Elric would never do the same actions but hey he does not judge in this scenario

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Aaron Meier would look at the reporters in disgust because of the reporters unprofessionalism. "That question is disgusting, anyone who makes that remark as a joke is a disgusting person"

Widespread rumor? Sort of like my mom would be widespread? Hell yeah, hot milf Mondays go crazy around here. Honestly though, good for her. She deserves it!

RETIRED