Create Account

gecko presser

05-24-2020, 09:13 AMBongo Wrote: Would you ever have sex

sex has one (1) e in it!

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

05-24-2020, 12:31 PMRenomitsu Wrote: Aside from yourself and Blesso, who's the best League of Legends player you've ever had on your team?
Its a good thing you put aside from myself and blesso because as you know we r both challenger level gods at league of legends, but I'm fairly sure that CoA is plat and he was on the rage with me. While plat is a far cry from the lofty peaks of me and blesso, hes ok i guess
05-24-2020, 12:31 PMRenomitsu Wrote: What's your favorite Pokemon type? You can't choose Grass, Water or Dragon!
Steel maybe, or dark. Ground and poison have a fighting chance too, though! Bonus gym teams for each type: Steel gets Bisharp, Aggron, Scizor, Magnezone, alolan sandslash, and Aegislash; Dark gets Bisharp, Honchkrow, Houndoom, Crawdaunt, Krookodile, and Drapion; Ground gets Whiscash, Gliscor, Garchomp, Golurk, Flygon, and Marowak; and then poison gets Toxicroak, Crobat, Victreebel, Qwilfish, Swalot, and Beedrill.
05-24-2020, 12:31 PMRenomitsu Wrote: How do you feel about the swap from STHS to FHM?
I like it! My player sucks ass, but thats my own fault. The live sims daily are definitely more engaging than refreshing the index as well. On the other hand though, I do miss playoff pbps and feel like I'm probably the only one who does.

05-24-2020, 12:31 PMRenomitsu Wrote: What are your career goals with Takshak?
Takshaks kinda a goon, so him hitting people more than the miserable amount he did this season would be nice. Honestly though, I'm not entirely sure! I'd just like to keep him up and relevant for longer than tokek.
05-24-2020, 12:31 PMRenomitsu Wrote: What's Takshak been up to this off-season?
hes probably been putting on even more weight. Rumours say that he's decided to forgo skating for rolling around the rink.
05-24-2020, 12:31 PMRenomitsu Wrote: When do you think you'll be called up to the SHL?
I"ll probably have a couple more seasons in the J, 2 or 3 I'd wager. Hammy's a strong team that shouldnt need me up for awhile.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e