Create Account

S56 PT #5 - Halloween Party
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 05:54 AM by FinnRhys.)

PBE Welfare Claim

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

The Anaheim Outlaws party this year was a sight to behold. Or rather it was a lack thereof. Whilst the party was fantastic fun with Walter dressing up as his favourite cartoon character, Captain Caveman and the rest of the Outlaws coming as their favourite characters the evening was somewhat marred by James Boxman II dressing up as a legitimate invisible man. "Where's he gone?" was the question most heard uttered at the party that evening as wayward drinks were poured into cups that were no longer there. "Wait.. he was the life and soul of the party? He's still here, he wouldn't just vanish right?" was said by numerous players as they noted his absence. Walter was nonplussed, having recently tried to learn to drink only with his left hand and was found outside holding a Molson in his left and a Caveman club in his right. A decent evening all round but you must wonder surely what could've been had a different costume been selected for Boxman.

[Image: zdoMJuR.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

pt pass

I appreciate the great work the PT department has done not just recently but literally for years now but this PT is... not exactly one of my favorites, if you care for some feedback. But yeah, let's get to it and try to work my way towards the word count somehow.

The Los Angeles Panthers Halloween Party will... not be a thing this season. You guys might have heard of this whole Covid thing going around right now and as a responsible team that believes both in basic science and compassion for its fellow humans, the Panthers have decided to adhere to social distancing procedures as much as possible and not hold a Halloween Party this year. Maybe some players will get together over Zoom to have some fun and play some games on Halloween and of course plenty of players have families back home so they could very well go for some fun Halloween activities with their kids. The Franchise itself however has advised against any group activities even if some Halloween bonding is great for team chemistry. But what's even better for the atmosphere within a team is not contracting a deadly disease and spreading it to your loved ones so let's skip this years celebrations or hold them with a small circle of loved ones and look forward to next year instead!

The New England Wolfpack had a wicked long bender for Halloween. Our party was hosted by Sven Yxskaft (who dressed as Bjorn Berg since he's a surprisingly big tennis fan), who has a big house with lots of booze and lots of candy. I myself dressed up as Vincent van Gogh (no detachable ear sadly; I'm not playing hockey with only one ear), complete with fresh clogs. We started by watching a horror movie marathon (I have a pretty squeamish stomach so I might've barfed during that but I don't remember since I was also drinking a lot), where I think I saw Ethan Price smoking some weed and sneaking some women in (good on ya pricey). We then ended up trick-or-treating across Boston, a decision Frans "Maple Syrup" Eller made after around half of the team voted to, and that was a disaster since we were mainly wasted and ended up scaring a lot of kids (the parents seemed to be sympathetic to both the kids and us which was surprising). The party ended with Sven, the only one who hadn't drunk, kicking us all out. Thanks Sven!

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

PBE PT

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

PBE Affiliate PT

The Jets Halloween party was especially festive.  @Muerto came dressed up, as the Night King...though he ended up being more entertaining than the last season of Game of Thrones.  I decided to come dressed up as Alex Trebek, though surprisingly nobody was great at the relative Hockey Trivia I had.

@CFJ came as a WWE champion.  He asked if anyone wanted to "wrestle for the title"..but we all declined.  I'm pretty sure he'd be able to take us all on in a rumble.  @Scrufdaddy and @StadiumGambler came dressed up as two of the Hanson brothers, which was pretty damn entertaining...especially hearing a brit try to talk with a great northern accent.

Eventually, @jason97, @charlieconway, @reid and @roastpuff showed up but I guess they didn't get the memo that it was a costume party.  It was still great times though, especially when @reid and @roastpuff hit the karaoke machine for a ballad of "Endless Love" (which they butchered a bit, but it was hilarious anyway).

In all honesty, it felt just like a pre-game locker room.  These guys are all great. The whole team is great.  I can't wait to hear their depictions of it!

Code:
202 Words

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

wat ? ther was a haloween party ?

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

This year I had the chance to attend my first ever Calgary Dragons regular season team event with the Dragon’s Halloween party as I get prepared to make the jump to the big leagues once the Newfoundland Berserkers playoff run finishes. It was an opportunity to get to know my new teammates and see what kind of personalities they have off the ice and outside the locker room. I came to the Halloween party with my girlfriend dressed up as Bonnie and Clyde. Brennan Kennedy Jr was the first person I chatted with who was dressed up as the Tiger King. I then went to talk to my brother Boris "The Beast" Poroshenko who was unsurprisingly dressed up as Borat and was in full charterer mimicking his mannerisms. I then went to say hello to Esa Parmborg who was of course rocking a full size chicken parm sandwich costume. The boldest costume of them all however was Barry Batsbak’s who dressed up as the Challenge Cup for the reason that he guarantees the cup will be back in Calgary at the end of the playoffs that will be starting shortly.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Since the Armada have been living in a bubble for the season, and especially getting close to the playoffs, the Halloween party was just a big excuse to get wasted. Some fantastic costumes this year though, the highlights include: a bunch of Among Us crew mates that have been killed (De Siren, Gervais, Rasanen, Gunnarson). Kondos took this year's failed Scoochie mask give away, complete with dreads, and wore a swiss cheese costume. The Petrovs dressed up as Maverick and Goose from TOPGUN. TURG TURG dressed up as Donkey Kong and as he finished his mini kegs, would start throwing them across the room. Pojo dressed up as a Siamese Cat. Savatici dressed up as a Weeb with the horrible Ahegao sweatshirt. Even the GMs joined in on the fun dressing up as Albanian mafia members, which was horrible fake double eagle crest tattoos, sweat pants, and bags of "coke".

It was hosted at the equipment manager's lake house, and so people were getting horribly trashed, driving into the lake, lighting massive bonfires. The lake house is secluded enough that there would be no chance of trick or treaters coming to the door and seeing living local legends in that state of mind.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

ISFL PT

[Image: tomhanks.gif]

[Image: TH-Sig_.gif?width=479&height=337]
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 11:57 AM by Otrebor13.)

In Hamilton we're a very close team, everyone enjoys having game nights and movie nights so there was no doubt that the Halloween party would have to include a group costume. This year, like probably many others, the group costume was Among Us. There have been a lot of game nights playing this game and the countless yelling at one another to try and decipher who killed who.

Due to some restrictions, we all dressed up as Among Us characters through a video call and played as our corresponding color in game. It was really fun, until I heard a noise in my house. I told the group I'd be right back and decided to check what that noise was. I look around and see Michael Scarn (@Trautner) coming out of one of my house vents in the basement. He was walking towards me, murmuring under his breath. Telling me I stole all of his points this season, it was my fault he didn't get more points than his prior season. He kept walking towards me until I backed up in to a wall and had nowhere to go. He raised his hand and BAM I woke up.

I heard yelling through my headset from my teammates telling me to wake up, calling me to make sure I was ok. I guess those shots we took together really did a number on me. I hope Scarn isn't actually mad at me...

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I don’t think you need to imagine that any time that the Nevada Battleborn have a team party it can get pretty crazy!

The team being based in the city of sin, Las Vegas, means that they have a lot of fun when they meet up for a party and Halloween this year was not any different. There was no theme to the party but everyone on the team made a lot of effort to dress up and look as scary as possible.

The party was held at the MGM Grand and the team was paying for all of the drinks. This was not a good idea and it wasn’t long before the captain, Sachimo Zoidberg had taken his costume off and was dancing on the bar for all to see!

Other teammates followed his example and before long it was a sight to behold. The team all had a lot of fun at the party and it was nice for them to be able to spend time together having a good time instead of training!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn