Create Account

S58 mPT #4 TPE Inflation

I'd like to trade all of my TPE for a time machine that has X amount of charges, where X is the amount of TPE I currently have. Getting to travel through time over 1800 times is bound to be super interesting. And very informative. Not to mention dangerous!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

The only thing that I would trade my TPE for is cold hard cash in the real world. If the league wanted to pay me something like $100 per TPE point, that would be fine with me and I would happily reduce some of the amount my player has

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 08:51 PM by _Blitz_.)

Nothing that anybody would ask for? Any amount of TPE I want? So, hypothetically, it could just be one point? If that's the case, then I'm trading 10 TPE for a state-of-the-art sewing/embroidery machine and a couple of the software packs to create designs for it. I'm bored as hell and a couple of the ones I used to sell were basically overkill cottage industry starters. Laser guides for lining up modular quilting stitches, CAD embroidery that has more in common with a 3D printer than actually sewing, and all kinds of other automated stuff. Not a bad trade for most of a week of TPE.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

I would trade my 5 TP for glabbadabs. I think 3 glabbadabs would fair price for 5 TP. Of course, everyone would love to have 4 glabbadabs for 5 TP but people be realistic - it would be too much to ask. On the other hand, 2 glabbadabs for 5 TP would be a scam. Except if they are fair new but who can keep them so long in perfect condition? So for peace in the world, I would like to have my glabbadabs. BRING ME MY GLABBADABS!

Luckily Jon is the only character from a cult, so he would trade in the TPE to either help set up more locations for secret recruitment or funding for them. They are already well off but not so much in this reality so this would make sure my specific cult gets the $$$.

[52 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I heard that the exchange rate for 10 TPE is 2 months' worth of Chex Mix shipped directly to your home. And I fucking love Chex Mix. So I'll be trading in 120 TPE for two years of Chex Mix.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Well if there is one thing that I would want is to trade my TPE for a percentage of TESLA stock each. Me and Elon go way back but he never cut me in when he was working out of that garage. So I would trade 51 TPE for 51% of the company. Don't want anyone to think I am greedy.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

I needed to read the question five times and I still didn't understand it. However, I guess I would trade only 10 TPE because I don't like to gamble too much. I would trade that 10 TPE to get 10 bananas. Bananas are great food when recovering from training and that's why I would invest in them.

[Image: salming.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 09:49 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: OvibWFh.jpeg]

I’m offering to exchange 50 tpe to open up the ‘Bloodline Izzy’ family business where we sell our blood in exchange for a shit load of money. Wanna give your girl a great Valentine’s Day gift?.. how about inserting her with some of the augments B-Positive! Want your kid to get good grades?...give him a capsule or 2 of #A-Ryes type #O! We can even offer an Izzy pets section where you can buy life-blood from the Parm-Pigeon and #Kitty... we can add these outlets in every stadium across the SHL.. this is a Great idea.

#A-Rye -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Madlad that I am, I would trade in some TPE from this player in order to have my next player start at 800 TPE and being hailed as a junior sensation from day 1. Then after the smjhl draft, I would do 1 season and then go up into the SHL right away. Alternatively I would just trade 200 TPE from my current player to delay regression on my next player by 1 season. This could be stacked up to 5 times. The catch? You start regression as if you were in your 5th year of regression when it does.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 09:24 AM by TheSparkyDee.)

I am trading TPE for HOCKEY CARDS! It is the best and smartest plan... I am going to already throw money into the card making pit so why not!!!

29 words

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

I would trade 50 TPE for a shower curtain made of leather. People are always looking for fresh and innovative ways to decorate their homes,I'm not any different. In some rooms, functionality is the main point, the bathroom is one room like that, but I think people sometimes forget that you can still try new things. A shower curtain made of leather is one example of that. I would happily trade 50 TPE for that.

Abel currently has 1458 TPE.  I would trade all 1458 TPE for 1458 kids who would not otherwise be able to attend getting their full 4 year undergraduate degrees paid for at the school of their choice.

Easy. For a limited time i can ask right? So trade in my bank of 7 TPE, for $7 million Dollars real life money. I can use some for a great life, and use some to invest in the actual league for site improvements.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I would trade my TPE for lottery tickets. I can only imagine that I would have a pretty good chance of winning the big jackpot with almost 800 tickets. This way I won’t be breaking someone else’s wish for real world money and would be a way to get around the rule.
WC:52

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran,