Create Account

Sim League Charity Drive is Live!

Putting some down for the Renegades. Already looking like we're going to smash the 10k goal!  Heart Renegades

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=665ea534&is=665d53b4&hm=80...8cd6be61d&]
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2021, 10:59 PM by Evil_AllBran.)

Contact info and billing info sections only support US addresses, how do international members donate?

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Makrus will do his part

[Image: qm0v49d.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 03:47 AM by Carpy48.)

Just a general question: who will be able to see the contact details that are entered? Anyone from the sim leagues or just the recipient? Will the data be stored anywhere? Somehow that information isn't very clear.
And a second question: What should people select in the contact form if they don't live in the US or Canada? There is no option to select a country. (edit: just saw this has been asked before, sorry)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 04:38 AM by Katth.)

04-22-2021, 10:57 PMEvil_AllBran Wrote: Contact info and billing info sections only support US addresses, how do international members donate?

I just selected Armed Forces - Other Tongue

And for billing the State isn't mandatory.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

When will we know the league wide milestones? I will donate for SHL but the amount will depend on the milestones im not going go lie, since i have to check between the 3 which milestones we can reach and the likes.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

04-23-2021, 02:24 PMEvok Wrote: When will we know the league wide milestones? I will donate for SHL but the amount will depend on the milestones im not going go lie, since i have to check between the 3 which milestones we can reach and the likes.
League wide milestones should be going up today, or tomorrow.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

My human tutor taught me the term "whales" today. Are many of you humans whales?

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

04-23-2021, 03:55 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: My human tutor taught me the term "whales" today.  Are many of you humans whales?

Hey let's leave MMO habits out of this okay

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Happy to Contribute to a great cause

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

post has been updated to reflect individual and team leaderboards! thank you to everyone who has generously donated thus far!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Hi I donated Armada

Tagging @Ragnar so he sees

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 09:28 PM by bluesfan55.)

04-23-2021, 09:24 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Hi I donated Armada

Tagging @Ragnar so he sees

this reminded me to check if my donation went through and it didn't so i redid it and it went through, thanks gabe

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

04-22-2021, 10:57 PMEvil_AllBran Wrote: Contact info and billing info sections only support US addresses, how do international members donate?

we've emailed COTA for more information on that, we'll update everyone once we get an answer about that!

04-23-2021, 03:47 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Just a general question: who will be able to see the contact details that are entered? Anyone from the sim leagues or just the recipient? Will the data be stored anywhere? Somehow that information isn't very clear.
And a second question: What should people select in the contact form if they don't live in the US or Canada? There is no option to select a country. (edit: just saw this has been asked before, sorry)

All personal information will only be with COTA, i assume just for billing purposes, but nobody in any of the sim leagues will be able to see the contact info, including HO groups.

International donations we're just waiting on COTA to respond to us about, we'll have an answer as soon we know!