Create Account

S60 SMJHL mPT#2 - Goals

Honestly my goals are to just chill with the cool people I meet and enjoy the league and locker room atmosphere with the people away from the sim. I don't know anything about hockey, so the sim part is secondary for me. I just want to meet cool people and hang out!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

My goal this time around is to actually finish my players career. The first player I made i only made it 2 seasons in and then got extremely sick and my player slowly died out until the point where i had to retire him. This time will be different though!

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

I want to hit 2K TPE with Grogu. Of course, all the team goals are there like winning a Cup or five, and maybe getting some all-star mention or award nominations, but you can't really control that. But my last player only peaked around 1700 TPE so I would like to join the 2K club and have a long productive career.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

My objectives in the league are just to be a dependable player for some SHL team, while getting to know different users from all teams. Obviously i would like to win a few cups, maybe some individual awars, but that is definitely a secondary goal.

I want to tell a story. A kid from Wales (and the UK), a country dominated by football and cricket, making it big time on the rink. Games like NHL21 just don't scratch the itch of the depth of the hockey world. You play like 5 games as a junior (or in Europe) but then its straight to the NHL and there's no international games either. So short term I would like to settle into the game and tell the story of one player for now.

But I think I would love being a GM. Every since I was little I've loved creating teams, designing logos and colors and choosing fun and interesting locations for a team. However, I'm very new to all this and want to settle in for a season (or career) first.
I think it would also be fun to pioneer a new international team, but I'm not sure how that would work. But it would be cool to have Slovakia, Estonia, or (even Wales) as a playable country.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Basically, I'd like to be a near max earner with this player. I've already missed one PT because RL stuff is difficult, but I'd like to make the most of the TPE opportunities available. With Jakob Tanner, I spent near full seasons mostly inactive, so I'm looking to do it differently this time.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

As of right now, my immediate goal is to get a trophy for my Colorado Raptors. If I can leave the team having helped them I will be satisfied with my stay in the junior league. 

For the SHL experience as a whole, I just want to be able to deliver for any team I play in and to not only better the team play wise, but also in the locker room.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

I just wanna leave the site in a better place than I found it, being commissioner has given me a unique opportunity to improve the site in a lot of ways that I found to be a struggle when I first joined. I'd like to look back on my time here and be able to say that I made a pogchamp impact on the SHL.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

My personal overarching goal in the SHL is try to help an under appreciated international federation and at least bring them to a medal. I think it'd be awesome for a smaller fed to get a medal!

My goals for the SHL is to eventually become one of the best wingers in the league, although I realize this will take a lot of time. A more realistic goal for my rookie season would be to make new friends in the league.

Just like in the ISFL, my main goal in this league is to socialize and make new friends! Player wise, since my ISFL character is a non-scoring position, I'm looking to build my player in the SHL to be a goal scorer.

[Image: Wing_Wang_Wurmple.png]

My goals in the SHL are to find a team where I can have fun and make new friends. Winning a cup would be nice too, of course, but it isn't something that I absolutely need to be happy with how my time in the SHL will have gone.

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes

Honestly, I want Bjorn Viggosson to be synonymous with "oh my god Becky look at his butt". He will go down as one of the thiccest, juiciest forwards to ever grace the SHL.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

As I'm trying to make my player a two-way forward, I'd like to solidify myself as a 2nd line center who excels in faceoffs and defensive rating. I don't expect to win any goal or assists awards but would like to be known as a consistent two-way forward; somewhat like a patrice bergeron

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

So honestly, I was recruited here to help a team out, so my main goal is to become the best player for them possible. I'm not sure I have dreams to actually play in the SHL side, and may just stay in minors. But if I'm able to help the team out by just doing my tasks and stuff, I will call this a win