Create Account

S61 PT#2: Based and Brownpilled
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2021, 12:06 AM by .bojo.)

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Usually green is the color of envy, but based on what the salesman told Strom, it would impeccably help out with his overall mental toughness, sending it through the roof.  So hesitantly, he ingested it along with his daily multi-vitamin and went to sleep.  He woke the next day and everything just seemed...bigger.  His bed, his clothes, everything.  It wasn't until he was standing eye-level with the bathroom vanity that it sank in.  "What the hell!  I've shrank!".

Panicked, he called his friend Magnus (@roastpuff).  "Dude!  I'm like three feet tall!".  When the two were on Winnipeg together, Strom had played a few prank calls on Magnus and at one time taped a rubber spider in his friends locker, so it wasn't shocking at all when he was brushed off for drinking too much of "the punch" the night before.

He went on though to the morning skate where he was first stopped by security at the gate:  "Sorry kid, players only".  It only got weirder after he was able to convince the guard to let him in, once he hit the locker-room and snuck into his dressing area.  The pads swallowed him hole and his arms barely fit out of the sweater to hold onto the stick.  As he poked his head out of the top of the sweater, he caught a glimpse of Michael Fitted, who also caught a glimpse back.  "Whoa, I didn't know it was bring your kid to skate day! Where's Strom?  His kid looks hilarious in his pads".

How the heck would Strom explain this and let his team-mates know it was him.  More importantly, how long was this going to last?  Only the mysterious salesman would know as the season loomed on the horizon...and the 6'2 veteran goaltender was now...merely half of a wall.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

PH while I dream about slash actually listening and letting us talk about the league lol.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

I will be selecting the purple pill that is actually just a grape. All of these other options just seem like they have major negative side effects of some sort or the other. The brown pill seems purely self-hating, we need to get the people who choose that on some kind of watch list. Their GM's should start preparing for imminent retirement since they probably hate themselves. Just make sure to go check on them.

But I don't think Playoff Leon really needs to upgrade (or downgrade) in any manner. He's just about a proven commodity, a solid albeit unspectacular player who will provide depth scoring on a lineup, and then wake up in the playoffs to the tune of 5 goals in a single game. Perfection really doesn't need to change.

Wait, I forgot I was allergic to grapes. Maybe I should have taken the allergic medication pill instead. Shit.

08-29-2021, 10:38 PMsve7en Wrote: e
this is copyright infringement

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

PBE Affiliate

a lot of people say purple pill has no downside but purple grapws < green grapes so i do not eat it

instead i shall eat all of them

fuckin crush em up and snort em see what happens i prolly become some superhuman freak of shitting nature itd be dope i could get a costume made "geckoman - hes blind and shits all the time but hes fast n strong n has no allergies n also n also is a kpop star n ate a grape n is also pt head"

actually i kinda like @SlashACM so he can stay i wont eat the black onr

i need 50 more words how doactive people do these what the fuck
ok
uh
if u eat both the brown and red ones do u get to shit like every 7.5 minutes and is it a big shit or a small one
what happens if i get diarrhea
what happens if i dont shit?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2021, 08:06 AM by ValorX77.)

Videl needs to gain popularity in Manhattan and Vancouver, but, that’s about to get good for herself.
At one practice in Vancouver, she thought she took a Tylenol pill, but it was strangely a different color than usual, with the pill taking the color of a swiftful flamingo, which is pink. Just minutes after taking this mysterious pill, Videl posts a video on Twitter about team celebrations in the Vancouver locker room, and that’s when she knew something was off. Her post exploded with over 10,000 likes in 3 minutes, and causing all tickets for Vancouver Whalers home games to sell out in less than 30 seconds. She also got calls from a lot of different companies wanting her to sign a sponsorship deal of some sort. To make things even weirder, she saw a billboard with WestJet advertising flights hit with her superhero persona painted on the aircraft. She just got all the fame she wanted out of a simple pill. (165 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

The pill I would choose is the green pick, because intelligence trumps everything during a game and it can hide all your flaws. This increase in intelligence would overcome the fact that I am now three feet tall. Behind three feet tall could easily put me at a physical disadvantage, but my increase in intelligence would compensate this because I would be able to anticipate play at such a higher level that I would be able to never put myself in a situation where my lack of size hurt me, since I would be able to get myself out of a situation, before I actually get hit by a player from the opposing team. My lack of speed would also be overcome by the fact that I would be able to put myself in the right position before the play happens. The upside of an increase intelligence level would help me create better scoring chance and I would be able to rack up plenty of assist, even if my shooting ability decrease.

172 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Anyone who doesn't choose the orange pill is incredibly blessed. Panda Panico (and myself) deal with allergies year round from various plants. This makes life a living hell when trying to train for hockey and just hanging out doing the daily things Panda does. Almost always waking up with either a stuffy nose, or a runny nose. Panico has trouble sleeping and getting up and going because of this. Being offered a pill that single handedly takes out any allergies will allow him to train even harder. Hopefully, keeping him in tip top shape for much longer in his career. With this newfound lack of allergies, you should expect to see huge numbers since Panda doesn't have to worry about sniffling while trying to focus on smashing the puck with his long stick towards the opponents net. This little pill is going to be a game changer for the legendary Panda Panico.

[Image: panico.png]

PT pass

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I mean this seems like a pretty easy answer. It is the green pill. You are going to tell me I can have Connor McDavid-plus skill and my only sacrifice is being 3 feet tall? So I am basically Stewie Griffin with incredible hockey skills. Sign me up! Size won't matter as I zip around the ice dodging hits and skating between players' legs! Plus, Stewie is so smart I would probably be able to devise a trap that would allow for some pretty incredible stories. Hiding pucks in the back of the net so you don't even have to score to score. Refs are dumb anyways, so I would easily outsmart them when it comes to getting away with penalties and cheap shots. Yeah...green pill...easily. Wait...I do love grape. Screw the green pill, GIVE ME THAT GRAPE JELLY BEAN AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!

Where my grape jelly bean people at?!?

161 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Gabe Johnson would definitely take the red pill here. A big problem of Gabe Johnson's game as an offensive defenseman is that he simply lacks the speed to be a competent SHL defenseman. He stays in the offensive zone to try and open up a shooting opportunity and as a result tends to put himself in situations where an offensive turnover leaves him for dead when he has to track back. with this pill Johnson could finally justify his inclination to not defend at all, and actually be able to recover if he pinches forward too much before a turnover happens. The bowel movement frequency increasing would potentially be a roadblock against the positives of this, but Johnson would make do by having his own miniature porta potty in the tunnel to use after a shift if need be. It would almost definitely be embarrassing for Johnson, but he is already embarrassed by his own horrible defending every game so the tradeoff is worth it.

(165 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I'm taking the green pill and I'm not sure that anyone would pick something different. If we've learned anything over the last few years in hockey, it's that size doesn't matter so much anymore. You want to make me 3 feet tall, but I can see the ice like no one and create some amazing plays? I'm all in.

I'll take the ice and with my newfound intelligence, I'll be able to see a play happening before it comes to fruition and react with enough time to avoid any hit or defensive formation. I'll be able to break down the defense and find the perfect play against whatever set up they have. I'll be the player everyone wants to be line mates with. Opposing teams are going to be too busy trying to figure out what happened every play to even realize I'm only 3 feet tall out there.

This really isn't a hinderance at all and I accept the green pill willingly. I'll embarrass every single team on the ice and make my teammates famous.

(176 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

All these options require careful consideration. The red pill would do wonders for Kevens' on-ice performance, but realistically would only last about a day. The lack of sleep caused by having 96 bowel movements every day would soon prove to be detrimental to anyone's quality of life. The speed would mean nothing if sleep deprivation caught up to you. The blue pill might be beneficial since there are many examples of blind people living fulfilling and satisfying lives, but ultimately the cost seems too high. This pill is also rejected. As for the green pill, it has no effect since zero multiplied by ten is still zero. Kevens is lucky enough to have no allergies, so the orange pill is also out of the question. Similar to the green pill, the pink pill also has no effect because Kev is already more famous than the most famous Korean pop star. The brown pill is also a no-go, despite being a tempting option. The black pill is also tempting, but that would cause a paradox where if Kevens was the PT director, he would immediately lose all fame and therefore make the pink pill the best option, which means the black pill would never be chosen in the first place. This leaves only the option of the purple pill. After thinking long and hard, Kev chows down on a delicious grape jelly bean. This jelly bean is the best he's ever had, which causes him to go into a state of pure bliss. Now armed with a refreshed mental state and the taste of grape ambrosia in his mouth, Kev Kevens goes on to become the league points leader twenty seasons in a row because of this one simple purple pill.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate