Create Account

S66 mPT #3: Lottery Seats

I'm thinking winners of the giveaway would get to sit in Lazy-Boy recliners right behind the Patriotes bench, close enough to hear us other players yelling "NOT BRICK" or "VERTIGOAT" depending on our goalie performance.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

The lottery seats for the Cuda will be a pair of TBB branded lay-z-boy recliners with all you can eat/drink service built in.  Snuck in at the top of the 100 level right behind the goal where we attack twice.  Prime location if you ask me.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Two lucky San Francisco Pride fans get to move to two seats that are inside a cage that also includes lions. Yes, you do have to sign a waiver.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Winnipeg lottery seats would be like the Caesar throne seats in the Colosseum. I whole section just for them. Except it won't be at ice-level because ice-level seats suck.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

For the rest of our home games in LA, 2 lucky fans will be chosen to get upgraded from their seats. They will get to watch the game from the owner's box and get to indulge themselves with whatever the owner has stocked that game. Then, they'll get access to the locker room after the game and receive a tour from a Panthers player!

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

the bean beanman sponsored chairs that made out of beans that have solidified and then every period you get a new bucket of bean's beans and cowboy hat

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

The very special VIP seats in Winnipeg are made with the softest sequins, to create a shimmering Aurora effect to set the mood even before the lucky people sit down. They have massage technology in them so you can be comfortable between periods, while you are being serenaded by the mascot, Stardust, who will also take selfies and sign autographs if he is asked.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Every Edmonton home game we draw two fans at random for the lucky chance to suit up and play for the team! Only time will tell if the new recruiting strategy helps or not.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Two of our lucky fans will get to sit in a special vip box located just above center ice, and will also receive an autographed game worn jersey from a stars player of their choosing.
(35 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

If they let me design the seats then - of course - they will come with integrated unlimited coffee for the person sitting in it. A good view is included as well (VIP).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

TWO LUCKY FANS AT THE NEXT WHALERS GAME WILL BE LUCKY TO GET BOX SEATS AND WILL GET FREE JERSEYS AND SICKS AND AUTOGRAPHS AND ALSO HUGS AND KISSES

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

For Chicago's two lucky lottery ticket winners, they get to sit in the press box alongside our amazing and talented GMs and watch their reactions when Jucc blocc, Marn hit net, and Ham chest.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Two lucky Manhattan Rage fans will have the special opportunity to watch a home game on top of a mechanical bull. If they fall off, they'll be quickly asked to leave and never allowed back.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Lazy boy chairs have gotta be the best chairs available and I personally would pay good money to sit in those during a hockey game as opposed to the seats you usually get which are not that comfortable.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Two lucky fans will have the chance to duel it out on the ice for the honor of an all expensed paid pub crawl with the great captain Seamus O'Slapahan

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]