Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT #4 - X-Factor

Growing up in the streets of Vilnius, Valerija Serapin had to learn how to fight dirty to survive. Making her character fight a little dirty is the perfect way  to make this character more like Valerija.

I want the Saucer Pass X-Factor and I would change my passing attribute to be at the max. I want to master the passing skill so I'd use my pull to make sure it's as good as it can be.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Jani Mänty would start as seemingly regular player but they woyld have hidden ability which makes it so that they will never regress, meaning that sooner or later he would have everything at the cap. This also should happen in portal if Downer is to be believed

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

My player will have the secret ability that will tip pucks that come to the net and I would sabotage no one since I am a nice guy also I be like Chris Kreider

Rence Sykut spends his summers tearing up the dance floor at clubs in his native Latvia, but has never had the guts to show them off on the ice. Therefore, he'd buff his bravery to be able to drop a sick celly dance move and not fear the tongue lashing he'll get from the coaches when he gets to the bench.

My player's special ability would be that he will be scoring from the house everytime he rips a wrister.

James MacAvoy would have the most accurate slapshot in the game. He shoots from the right Faceoff dot in the oppositions end? 5 hole. Middle Faceoff dot? Top cheddar. From behind MY goalie? Bar downskies. Nothing will stop my guy from slapping it into their net.

I would upgrade my screening stat to the maximum, imagine being so large you just never allow the goalie to see anything, and just take pucks right off your butt into the net. My kind of player. (37 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Mephistopheles will have a secret attribute called "Reckoning" where he calls upon the holy father below to bless is stick with unprecedented power.
His shots has high power and an uncanny ability to go past opposing players

RETIRED

My secret ability - much as it is in my normal job - would be singing. It would be Jigglypuff-esque, making it so my voice would make all the other players fall asleep almost immediately. This would lead to me being awake, which would lead to a ton of goals! Pretty OP if you ask me!

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

Brooklyn prides herself on her ability to strip people of the puck before dashing up the ice with it. Naturally, what about an epic speed boost?
It would be of a limited duration, but could allow a smart player to get her into a dangerous position lightning quick.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

JFB is going to have the ability to deliver literal bone crushing hits. Regardless of whether injuries are turned on or not, JFB’s hits are going to routinely cause career ending injuries.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Oh brother! There's always going to be a X factor in every team, you see, and that X factor will always be the X factor! Update Portal may not be that X factor, but let me tell you brother that Update Portal is going to be the top! He's the cream of the drop, brother! And not only is he going to be the top, Update Portal is going to the top! Yeah, that's right, Update Portal is going to unleash his special move. Update Portal is going to climb, oh yeah, he's going to climb his way to the top of the glass! And when he's up there on top of the world, with all of the eyes looking on at him, he's going to jump as high and as far as he can brother, he's going to jump off that glass and he's going to crash down on the goalie! Snap into a goalie, oh yeah!

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Jordan Thompson would for sure have a stat boost related to shot power. As a forward, he is proficient on the ice with shooting, but with power, there is no stopping. If it is a scale of 0-99, if we could give Jordan 125+, the goalies couldn’t stop the puck as if it hit them center chest, it would push them back into the net.

Bongo's X-Factor for SHL 24 would be lightning warp speed - this means that his speed stats are temporarily maxxed out when the Armada go down by one goal with 2 minutes left in the game. This helps boost the Boats' chances of obtaining a W, as long as you max out BONGO's minutes.