Create Account

Players Have Too Much Power In Modern Hockey [2x Draft]

sir i have to ask you to leave this denny's

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

We knew 100% we were taking a centre and it was going to be Frøya at 1 and they were totally fine in the event we hadn’t been able to get Sonja, but I’m happy that we were able to swing the move to get up and take Sonja. Call it our Brian Burke moment, we’re really stoked to add both of them to our LR.

Enjoy Minnesota!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

11-21-2023, 06:50 PMluke Wrote: Been saying, give me more power
Done, just send me some money and I’ll make sure it happens

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

I feel like this article is more just for clicks. I love a good controversial media piece. Whatever gets people talking. Think the draft turned out great for everyone and happy people got the players they wanted!

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2023, 01:48 PM by ACapitalChicago. Edited 1 time in total.)

Loving all the discussion here

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

11-21-2023, 10:12 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: I feel like this article is more just for clicks. I love a good controversial media piece. Whatever gets people talking. Think the draft turned out great for everyone and happy people got the players they wanted!

And if he doesn't want the reaction, get consent and let them know what's happening and the purpose first

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

11-21-2023, 10:12 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: I feel like this article is more just for clicks. I love a good controversial media piece. Whatever gets people talking. Think the draft turned out great for everyone and happy people got the players they wanted!

If everyone involved is fine with it, this kind of media can be fun, but when my player wakes up to media from a stranger berating her hard work and calling her "a player who tops out at third-line material" and insinuating that there were backroom demands to force a GM's hand, expect her teammates to come in ready to throw hands. There's a line between fun and insulting, and it was pretty clearly crossed. We can do better than this.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

I for one am glad to see an in-world in-character media piece. I think it's quite fun, even if this specific one is a tad divisive. 

I do disagree with the premise though; I think both of these players will be stars.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

11-21-2023, 11:07 PMUptownCord Wrote: I for one am glad to see an in-world in-character media piece. I think it's quite fun, even if this specific one is a tad divisive. 

I do disagree with the premise though; I think both of these players will be stars.

I think they’re fine too, I love them, but I don’t think it should be insulting another player, UNLESS it’s clear that the other player is okay with it. 
Especially with some of the disrespect given to some of the rookies this season that has been unironic and not “in-character”

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

We are checking, we are checking, for a valid reason for this article to exist.

Reason not found

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

I thought it was a fun read. As a New England sports fan its about as scathing as a sports reporter would write IRL around here so +1 to realism.

(The responses are pretty similar too lol)

[Image: pRYfhit.png]

11-22-2023, 02:35 AMArcalegion Wrote: I thought it was a fun read. As a New England sports fan its about as scathing as a sports reporter would write IRL around here so +1 to realism.

(The responses are pretty similar too lol)

Just wait and see what I write about my own NEW players if we choke on the way to the cup again

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I think they made a great move getting both Solbergs. You can make the case getting both only pushes them both to be more active and earn. They also can't be considered as reaches when the class was so deep some users in the 2nd could have been mid 1sts. Tough look in my opinion.

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Robert Mackay is probably one of those journalists who posts hot takes on Twitter Chirper and gets ratio'd

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

11-22-2023, 03:16 AMluke Wrote: Just wait and see what I write about my own NEW players if we choke on the way to the cup again
I'd read that

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights