Create Account

Drama and Controversy in Winnipeg

New words coming out of Winnipeg is Matsmith has decided to play the first preseason game without a jersey on to show for his body. Mat was quoted saying "I can wait for everyone to swoon over me, Lias will be drooling on the bench, as for Baku, who?"

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I'm hearing a trade request has been made my Matsmith... Will give more info as this develops

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

11-22-2023, 02:55 PMSDCore Wrote: I'm hearing a trade request has been made my Matsmith... Will give more info as this develops

young man this is your father don't make me take away the car keys.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Need this drama

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

11-22-2023, 01:34 PMSDCore Wrote: Reports out of Auroraville, it appears that Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson is apparently unhappy with new teammate in Winnipeg. When asked about Matsmith joining, LEG got a bit quiet and said he is quite attractive and I'm no longer the best looking on the team. To further complicate things, LEGs biggest mentor happens to be MSTs father.

We will follow up on this breaking news and things develop.

What city does Winnipeg play in? Auroraville.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

11-22-2023, 10:03 PMBy-Tor Wrote: What city does Winnipeg play in? Auroraville.

Yeah, new legislation submitted by the politicians here just got finalized. You know how it works with the bureaucratic red tape.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother